Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gonna need to kill my cat

Squirrel Pirates

I felt the need to reply because I have so many cats. I pick up cats that are in really bad shape and get them back to health.... needless to say, having dealt with injured/unhealthy cats I've had to clean up quite a bit of messes. I can tell you that to the sensitive nose... nothing will ever get rid of the smell of cat urine... if it has come in contact with something it is forever damned. Nature's Miracle does do a great job of helping, could even cure the problem for most people but I have a very sensitive sense of smell so it doesn't cut it for me. If you try cleaning it... I'd do a really thorough job of it. Then after it dries leave it closed for a while... when you open it you should know whether the smell is gone... but I'd give it a long time and be EXTRA sure before my guitar went anywhere near the thing. I personally would buy a new one. I just don't think I could handle using something that I knew had once been soaked in urine to cradle my baby. :eek: I ALWAYS keep my equipment room closed to intruders... just incase... I've always had a fear of urine filled guitar cases and shredded amp speakers. GOOD LUCK

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived