Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I just got kicked out, can I move to your house?

Compact Diss

Just another appreciation post-I want to send out a thank you to all who come here and answer my questions, listen to my dribble and so on...

I was looking back and I see that I start a thread(a lot of threads)and never reply-I see conversations begin with other members, and the threads go on. It's nice to see that happen. I read everything-but I get to a point where I like to sit back and read instead of respond.

I'm just happy I have a place like this to come and hang out, you guys are family-seriously-ask my wife! I spend way too much time here but the education I get here cannot be bought.

So thanks for showing up and thanks for helping me out with my playing, life, and daily dribble.

So if you ever get thrown out of your house, my couch is open to you-well my dog sleeps there so you get the floor-but I'll put you close to the heater, and don't mind the cats...

You guys get four thumbs up!

:thu::thu::thu::thu:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're a great guy CD!
ah...You might be going a little too far with that one...I have my troubles and a lot of times with the ability to be hidden with the net-sometimes some dark and evil things come out of my mouth into my fingers and onto a thread...

but thank you...

I'm there, but not all there.

Not playing with a full deck,

lost my marbles

not the brightest light,

kinda weird, this guy has lost it,

guy's an idiot,

my daughet says most of these things to me--but she's only 11!

I'll tell you I'm right 100% of the time that I tell myself I am!

Originally posted by Compact Bush:

...I'm just happy I have a place like this to come and hang out, you guys are family-seriously-ask my wife! I spend way too much time here but the education I get here cannot be bought...

Uh... yes it can! And I'll be glad to sell it to you! (I understand you republicans are made of money. Is that right? ;) )

Truth be told, your wife pays us to babysit you. And it ain't enough! :D

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Yup. This is a great place. I consider myself extremely lucky to have found it. My wife is jealous that she can't find anything similar regarding any of her major interests.

We've got a unique thing here.

:thu:

May all your thoughts be random!

- Neil

www.McFaddenArts.com

www.MikesGarageRocks.com

Archived