Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

My CD is finally available!

leadfootdriver

Originally posted by leadfootdriver:

You people have no balls. Cry me a river...

Great come back. How long did that one take you to come up with? :rolleyes:

Look...What you did was an invasion of privacy. What does that have to do with us having no balls?

If you want to make it big, fine, but if I get an email from you with your website on it, I make it a point to not go there. Whereas if you post here stating that you have a new CD and website and want people to have a look, I always go.

Haven't you ever heard the old saying: "You catch more flies with honey then with vinegar"? Take note.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet another good reason for them to permit us to add a "Music Post" link from the main page. This and a Buy & Sell would be great at stopping this.. this.. how do you say in Amerika.. Unsolicited span type shit email. It's like scraping zebra muscles off my fracking hull.

It's good & I'm happy for you.

There's a place for it and we need to get that message out.

To you and that guy with the 5 Mutant Ladies Doing Boats while Riding Guitars! :D

I still think guitars are like shoes, but louder.

Well if I got one of the emails, I deleted it, with the other spam...but anyways, cool stuff. My son and I were rolling while watching the 'sparkler from hell' video, and videos, BTW, are a good idea. I would like to see them on all musicians sites.

Keep up the good work

Ed

"There is no such thing as bad music. Only different"

Originally posted by leadfootdriver:

You people have no balls. Cry me a river...

We got a live one!

Hey, I could lift e-mails from user registrations and go nuts, but I think most people would feel put upon. Even the site host (music player) doesn't send out "partner announcement" e-mails.

There's room here for getting your word out (look around, talk to people), but don't assault people with it.

Archived