Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Paging Tedster...

Teahead

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slobber, slobber...oooh...electric 12 Tele in Surf Green...pearl pickguard...slobber...retro...cool...

Damn it all!!!

Er....SeaFoam green... $1395. Hmmm...I got $1.23 in change...damn.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Damn you, Tea...my blood pressure has just shot up...I'm having GAS-induced palpitations...I'm sweating... :D:D

26 grand for a Dumble. Cool...but, I've lived without one so far. That Rick, on the other hand, is another matter (slobber, slobber)

Adam...Tom has the same avatar? The Beatles outtake shot walking back across Abbey Road? Then I guess I'll have to change mine. Hmmmm...okay...it's about time for a change anyway...

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Tedster:

Adam...Tom has the same avatar? The Beatles outtake shot walking back across Abbey Road? Then I guess I'll have to change mine. Hmmmm...okay...it's about time for a change anyway...

Yeah...it's the Beatles...on Abbey Road...I assume it's the exact same pic (unless there are more than one, but in that case the difference is trivial).

Originally posted by Teahead:

You might need a little something to keep it company on the ride home? :cool:

http://www.davesguitar.com/product/30023.JPG

Now that is really sharp! :cool:

I really like the color! :thu:

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Archived