Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

where are all the guitar threads?

guitar god lol

i count at least 15 guitar threads on this page. considering you (guitar god) have only been posting for one day, how would you have any idea that number is out of whack?

i was referring to the top 5 or so threads at the top of the page when i posted my thread and it seemed strange (but interesting) that the topics werent guitars. it just seemed odd to me at the time. by the way, i've been to other forums and they normally stay close to the topic. either way i can see that there are a bunch of nice people here. on the other hand, i also feel like i walked into a war zone without knowing that there was a war going on.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by antimatter:

While awaiting the change, may I offer further off topic banter...

Male announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.

Female announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.

Male announcer: The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a white zone.

Female announcer: No, the white zone is for loading. Now, there is no stopping in a RED zone.

Male announcer: The red zone has always been for loading.

Female announcer: Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for unloading.

Male announcer: Look Betty, don't start up with your white zone shit again.

male announcer: There's just no stopping in a white zone.

Female announcer: Oh really, Vernon? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion.

Male announcer: It's really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely. Therapeutically there's no danger involved.

:D:D:D

Archived