Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

where are all the guitar threads?

guitar god lol

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While awaiting the change, may I offer further off topic banter...

Male announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.

Female announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.

Male announcer: The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a white zone.

Female announcer: No, the white zone is for loading. Now, there is no stopping in a RED zone.

Male announcer: The red zone has always been for loading.

Female announcer: Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for unloading.

Male announcer: Look Betty, don't start up with your white zone shit again.

male announcer: There's just no stopping in a white zone.

Female announcer: Oh really, Vernon? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion.

Male announcer: It's really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely. Therapeutically there's no danger involved.

Originally posted by guitar god lol:

are you serious? what do you mean transitional?

No. I leave being serious to those that practice seriousness seriously. I prefer silly, and that I take seriously.

But in all seriousness, there is always a wealth of Guitar related info here. Some very talented folks and some very smart folks. If you're looking for any specific stuff, do a search up top^. And again, welcome.

Welcome aboard, G.G., glad to have you as a part of our fine community. Things have gotten a little weird lately, but just ignore that crap and focus on the real threads. I highly recommend going to the "Post Your Music" thread and take a listen to some of the incredibly talented folks 'round here, and no I'm not one of them....yet! :D Tell us about who you are, your music, your gear, that's what it's all about. Stick around, you'll like it here, I know I've learned a lot from these guys.
I was born at night but I wasn't born last night...

thanks leftyblues.

i'm a guitar god lol. i've been playing almost 4 years, i listen to almost everything, but play things like led zeppelin, hendrix etc. i had a 1982 gibson flying v that i miss, but currently play a squier strat. i know its a big jump, but gibsons are too much $$$. as far as amps i have a 30 watt crate.

Welcome ggl!What kinda guitar strings does

a guitar god like you use?Do you know how

to solo over a diminished scale? :D

What kind of muizica do you like?I see you like fish.

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

thanks for the welcome. it seems like all the topics are ot, but many of the topics don't say it.

It's been a strange couple of days here. Wait it out for a day or two, and you'll see plenty of on-topic threads. We really do discuss guitars & music here quite a bit. There is a wealth of information to be gathered form the people here.

May all your thoughts be random!

- Neil

www.McFaddenArts.com

www.MikesGarageRocks.com

The reason this is important to to guitars, If speech is limited, then music would be too. (already is) Then someday your children will be told what to play on their guitar. You may see them sadly playing what is approved.
This is why it is important. Zappa said it, "Total criminality. Make everything illegal then we are all criminal and because of that we would all be equal." This hits a little too close to home for me. I love to play guitar because it can say things in my hands that I couldn't really say (or want to try to say) with my mouth.

What would you like to talk about?

guitars, amps, music, wine and women. or at least two of those :)

You can't talk about wine or women, though... only guitars! ;)

PREPARE THE GAUNLET, BOYS!!! :cool:

Welcome! :thu:

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

See this is my point, now I am scared to be myself due to the judgements. Here goes anyway.

Offencive joke!!Offencive joke!!Offencive joke!!

and whats more american than wine, women and song??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beer, bitches, and distortion?

Originally posted by Big Red 67:

See this is my point, now I am scared to be myself due to the judgements. Here goes anyway.

Offencive joke!!Offencive joke!!Offencive joke!!

and whats more american than wine, women and song??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beer, bitches, and distortion?
I shall call you Dirty Red....sorry folks but

he is now my hero...I like your hoodspa...

sorry I can't spell either.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left

to lose

and nothing ain't worth nothin unless it's free.

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

i count at least 15 guitar threads on this page. considering you (guitar god) have only been posting for one day, how would you have any idea that number is out of whack?

in the defense of this site, if you stick around a little and you'll see we are all dedicated to guitar, but naturally our interests don't stop there... :wave:

{edited to look nicer with the little waving guy}

Archived