Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Come on in and chat about politics, amps etc.... NOTE: this is NOT an IGNORE thread

cosmo115

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh you mean this:

http://www.jamfree.com/huh.jpg

I think it's cute :)

dang, he did that quick

:D

seriously...it's just a drawing...I think the animation is kinda cool and can be interpretted lots of different ways...doesn't have to be seen as evil...there's a bit of duality to all of us, kind of an artistic expression of that, right? well that's how I saw it anyway

Originally posted by Stephen LeBlanc:

oh you mean this:

dang, he did that quick

seriously...it's just a drawing...I think the animation is kinda cool and can be interpretted lots of different ways...doesn't have to be seen as evil...there's a bit of duality to all of us, kind of an artistic expression of that, right? well that's how I saw it anyway

Yes. :eek: I don't believe BiC had any intention of that picture being there in his nice "Jesus Rocks" avatar. I think it's avatar espionage. :evil:

Originally posted by cosmo115:

oh you mean this:

dang, he did that quick

Yes. :eek: I don't believe BiC had any intention of that picture being there in his nice "Jesus Rocks" avatar. I think it's avatar espionage. :evil:
I don't know where that came from. :o

FunkJazz did my avatar... but I doubt that he would sabatage it like that.

Maybe someone hacked it? I don't see it though... I even looked at for over a minute.

Do you all still see it?

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

oh you mean this:

dang, he did that quick

Did you hack my avatar? I only ask because both your avatar and this one come from the same site- jamfree.com with your name on it.

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Originally posted by Guitarzan:

i noticed it last night, but your avatar looks ok today.

Good.

Looks like we have a hacker in our presence.

Sad... very sad.

Originally posted by cosmo115:

Maybe the site that's hosting your pictures is being funny. You might be able to just save it as a jpg file instead of a gif and all will be solved for good.

It's FunkJazz's site, but I don't believe that he would do something like this.

Somebody here simply hacked it somehow. I won't make a big fuss out of it, though.

Some people simply don't have any respect for Christians, and I won't let that get me down.

Peace :)

Before conclusions are jumped to here, I think it's safe to assume that Stephen LeBlanc had to dissect the animated avatar in question, and host his findings to post them for everyone's view here. Of course, the "jamfree.com"-tag would appear in the URLs for both the image in question, and his own avatar. The question would be, what URL was shown during the "animation" period?

Don't let it get you too flustered, BiC; don't let "the tail wag the dog" here. Just be happy with the fact that everyone semed to agree that YOU weren't accurately represented by the whole thing!

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Just be happy with the fact that everyone semed to agree that YOU weren't accurately represented by the whole thing![/QB]

Right!

...touched down in the land of the Delta Blues.....in the middle of the pouring rain....

Originally posted by Caevan O'Shite:

Before conclusions are jumped to here, I think it's safe to assume that Stephen LeBlanc had to dissect the animated avatar in question, and host his findings to post them for everyone's view here. Of course, the "jamfree.com"-tag would appear in the URLs for both the image in question, and his own avatar. The question would be, what URL was shown during the "animation" period?

Don't let it get you too flustered, BiC; don't let "the tail wag the dog" here. Just be happy with the fact that everyone semed to agree that YOU weren't accurately represented by the whole thing!

Yeah, I didn't want to believe Stephen had anything to do with it either. But, I simply HAD to ask because of the supposed "connection". But like you said, he probably had to dissect it which makes perfect sense. I just thought there might not have been enough time to "catch" it since everyone said it was appearing/disappearing rather quickly.

Sorry Stephen... I had to pose the question because I was confused about the URL. But, Caveman brought that into perspective.

And your right Caveman, I was very pleased that nobody really thought that was from me.

At least those who have "known" me for a while. ;)

Well, whoever did it are getting their kicks reading this topic. So, let's just let it slip into page 2 and onward. ;)

hey, no I'm no hacker.

I just saved your avatar to my harddrive, found the alt. image in the animation, saved only that frame and uploaded it to my website. I do that many times a day at work sometimes so it only took me about :20-30 seconds to do the whole thing.

I thought it was funny that in the animation you can barely tell what you're seeing so I uploaded it and posted it here to generate some humor.

No offense intended...I really thought you had put that in your avatar on purpose Bic...I couldn't imagine anyone doing it to you.

If Funkjazz made the Avatar, he must have put the animation together as well because it has quite a few frames. Or, someone hacked FunkJazz's site and replaced the original image.

The trippy thing is your avatar has a .jpg filename but it is a .gif

weird

fwiw, I don't find the drawing offensive, it's not violent really, suggestive of dominance maybe but doesn't go that far.

Sorry about the confusion, if I'd really thought you didn't have that image in there on purpose, I would never have posted it like that.

It's all good guys. It really is. :)

FunkJazz: I know that if you knew that was within the avatar, you would have never suggested it to me.

Stephen: Not a problem. I know that you were only trying to make light of the situation, thinking I already I knew about it.

Now, this thread can RIP. ;)

Well Guys,

It looks like I need a new avatar because now Jesus's right hand changes from pointing to giving the finger.

Shame... I really liked the avatar.

Originally posted by BiC:

Well Guys,

It looks like I need a new avatar because now Jesus's right hand changes from pointing to giving the finger.

BiC,

Why don't you just grab the good image and host it somewhere else,like www.photobucket.com ? It's free, and you don't have to worry about anybody messing with it.

Paul

Originally posted by pauldil:

Well Guys,

BiC,

Why don't you just grab the good image and host it somewhere else,like www.photobucket.com ? It's free, and you don't have to worry about anybody messing with it.

Paul

I'll keep that in mind. Thanx :thu:

Well Guys,

BiC,

Paul

Use this Bic:

http://www.jamfree.com/JesusRocks1.jpg

it's static no, naughty pic, heh

Well Guys,

BiC,

Paul

Use this Bic:

http://www.jamfree.com/JesusRocks1.jpg

it's static no, naughty pic, heh

Thanx Bro! :thu:

Here, BiC, this version is a better-looking, higher resoltuion image, and this time you have permission to link to my image. And I PROMISE, I won't mess with it any more, now that you have my permission to use my bandwidth. :wave:

You gotta admit, that avatar-jacking thing was pretty funny. :D:P:D

Originally posted by Bunny.:

Here, BiC, this version is a better-looking, higher resoltuion image, and this time you have permission to link to my image. And I PROMISE, I won't mess with it any more, now that you have my permission to use my bandwidth. :wave:

You gotta admit, that avatar-jacking thing was pretty funny. :D:P:D

Thanx! :thu:

Actually, I thought I was linking to FunkJazz.

Sorry. :)

Originally posted by Bunny.:

No worries.

I hope you don't hate me for messing with your avatar. At least the joke was short-lived. :D

It's all good. You could have kept silent, but you were man enough to admit to it, and for that I forgive you.

Peace :thu:

Archived