Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KEELEY MODE

Darklava

Well I think I'm gonna do it,I'm going to

send in my voodoo lab sparkle drive,and boss

ds-1 for modification.Has any one of u's guy's

done it?Nothing but great thing's have been

said about this.Thanks Tea! :cool:

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If those mods are as satisfying as the TS-9 "Baked" mod, I'm pretty sure you'll be happy.

I was looking on the Keeley website, and he describes what changes he makes to the TS-9 circuit. I had a look in my parts bin, had the most significant parts, so I did the mod myself on a TS-10 I had lying around gathering dust.

Works really great, and just as advertised. Sounds basically like a tube screamer, but with more gain, sustain, and bottom end.

Makes me wish I still had a blackface Fender tube amp to play it thru! ;)

band link: bluepearlband.com

music, lessons, gig schedules at dennyf.com

STURGEON'S LAW --98% of everything is bullshit.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Jackhammer of Love and Mercy.

Get yours.

Our Sparkle Drive mods affect only the drive side of the pedal. The blend control will still function in the same way offering you the most flexibility. But, you will able to get an even cleaner sound because we modify the range of the drive circuit in two ways. We also add the ability to get more drive, almost 2 times the amount of drive. You will have an expanded range of drive possible now! We add a diode to simulate tube-type distortion so the pedal sounds a little more natural. We increase the bass response so it is not cut off when you engage the pedal by adding some nice metal film caps. Lastly the led is change to the cool BLUE LED! We use metal film resistors just like voodoo labs so the quality is the same or higher. The mods are $52 and that includes return shipping. The turnaround time is usually 3-4 days after we get the pedal then we use Priority Mail shipment back to you with tracking numbers.
The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

Archived