Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Whatever happened to our good friends Kyra, Jugs & Mastermind???

cosmo115

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like Zappa used to say, F&*@ 'em if they can't take a joke.

The buzz publicity crowd seemed to flame out with the moronic "Funny" thread. William Fartzell :rolleyes::freak: I don't even remember other kids calling me that in third grade.

Somebody changed the mastermind gig listing to "delete", and even removed the text from the initial posting.

I would have thought hard nosed marketing/publicity types would have thicker skins.

Originally posted by guitar geezer:

and what happened to our Chinese Gear dude?

I was wondering about him too. Maybe he's taking a cabinet making class.

:D

Originally posted by billster:

Like Zappa used to say, F&*@ 'em if they can't take a joke.

The buzz publicity crowd seemed to flame out with the moronic "Funny" thread. William Fartzell :rolleyes::freak: I don't even remember other kids calling me that in third grade.

What about Neil Mc Faggen?? Kyra should probably quit her publicity gig and get a job writing insults for Don Rickles or 6 year olds :D Although I still laugh thinking about your initial reply to the funny thread, Bill.

Originally posted by cosmo115:

What about Neil Mc Faggen?? Kyra should probably quit her publicity gig and get a job writing insults for Don Rickles or 6 year olds :D Although I still laugh thinking about your initial reply to the funny thread, Bill.

I still get the giggles from the mental image of the mastermind's head photoshopped onto CatSquirrel.

Was Chinese Gear Dude that bad? I only recall one post of his-- definately not his first-- that struck me as too spammy. Maybe if I understood his English typing better (not knocking him, I can't speak English all that well and sirtenlee don't speak Chinese or Mandarin or anything else) I'd be more offended by his presence.

Kyra was a joke, but the guy that "rocked the Acme Underground" on a Thursday night like every other band's first gig at a club could have stopped by more and done a better job of damage control. We may not buy many CD's but I'd bet we'd go to shows if he stopped by more and participated.

check out some comedy I've done:

http://louhasspoken.tumblr.com/

My Unitarian Jihad Name: Brother Broadsword of Enlightened Compassion.

Chinese dude....well SOME of us have a suspicion that he was really someone from the SSS, logging in with a new name, to have a little fun. But ya never know :confused:

I was ready to do a litlle Graphic design in exchange for a pedal or something ;)

Lynn G

Completely off-topic:

musicalhair - Your new avatar is really trippy!

Back on topic:

If chinese-gear-dude is for real, I expect he'll show back up again. He's vanished for a stretch before.

Regarding Kyra et al, I think she (he? them?) is just bad at what she does, and when she couldn't come up with anything to say that was based on original thought she resorted to throwing tantrums and name-calling. Personally I don't even find that cute or tolerable when a 3 year old does it. I do suspect, however, that we haven't heard the last from that corner... :rolleyes:

May all your thoughts be random!

- Neil

www.McFaddenArts.com

www.MikesGarageRocks.com

I think Chinese dude (he should change his sign in name to that, it's pretty cool :D ) was genuine. He was very apologetic when people told him he was being a bit spammy. And he sent me a PM thanking me for making some suggestions for a slogan he posted asking for advice on grammar.

Kyra was useless at her job, but always good for a cheap laugh, esp. when she threw a tantrum!!!

Mr Powers really seemed ok when he came in to chat....

Fa Fa FA Fa fa fa fa fa FA fa FA FA

Originally posted by Base:

I think Chinese dude (he should change his sign in name to that, it's pretty cool :D ) was genuine. He was very apologetic when people told him he was being a bit spammy. And he sent me a PM thanking me for making some suggestions for a slogan he posted asking for advice on grammar.

I got the same impression. He seemed like he was really trying to be nice & get help/info for what he was doing. I suspect he'll be back again.

Kyra was useless at her job, but always good for a cheap laugh, esp. when she threw a tantrum!!!
:rolleyes:

Mr Powers really seemed ok when he came in to chat....
Yeah, he did seem to be an okay guy. It's a shame he didn't stick around longer. And perhaps it's an even bigger shame that he's letting someone like Kyra do his publicity. This poor guy is making enemies and losing potential audiences all because of her. Since he did seem to be an okay sort, I hope he gets a new agency to represent him, and does well with his music.

May all your thoughts be random!

- Neil

www.McFaddenArts.com

www.MikesGarageRocks.com

Archived