Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

BUMMER !!!!

Dave da Dude

MAN .... I am soooo bummed out! :bor: ) and go out to the other building here at work and let the tube amp loose for the first time :D

I got my Strat and Raven out to the "big" building and went to get my amps out. NO F''''g cord!!! :mad:

My first time to REALLY rawk and I can't even get started. I had to work late, and I'm goin' to eat on the way home, so I thought I could get thirty or forty minutes in ..... I am SOooo P''''d :mad:

Somebody say somethin' to make me feel better, please :(

This ices it, I am definitely goin' to Atlanta in January (good excuse anyway :D ).

Dave

Gotta' geetar... got the amp. There must be SOMEthing else I... "need".

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dave th Dude:

Somebody say somethin' to make me feel better, please :(

Dave

I'm going for a colonoscopy tomorrow :eek: , and you're not ;) . Feel better?

:D

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

A good friend of mine went to his band rehearsal once, and when he got there he realized that he'd forgotten to bring his guitar. :rolleyes:

So forgetting a cord ain't that bad. ;)

May all your thoughts be random!

- Neil

www.McFaddenArts.com

www.MikesGarageRocks.com

picker,

I'm going for a colonoscopy tomorrow , and you're not . Feel better?
That helped. I'm feelin' better now :)

NMcGuitar,

A good friend of mine went to his band rehearsal once, and when he got there he ralized that he'd forgotten to bring his guitar.
Now that's funny! :D

I'm feelin' better :cool:

Thanks guys ;)

Gotta' geetar... got the amp. There must be SOMEthing else I... "need".

Originally posted by NMcGuitar:

A good friend of mine went to his band rehearsal once, and when he got there he ralized that he'd forgotten to bring his guitar. :rolleyes:

So forgetting a cord ain't that bad. ;)

happened to me when I left for a gig - finfished work, ran out to the car - had to drive about 100km and only about an hour left - and drove off. 25 km later I realised I forgot to drive past my place to pick up my guitar... needless to say I was a bit late (no soundcheck for me!!!) :D
- due to recent cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel has been SWITCHED OFF

That's ok, Robben Ford forgot to bring a guitar when he was auditioning for Miles Davis. :eek:
"I look for whatever will cut the deepest... whammy bars and wah wah pedals can't be used as just gimmicks. They have to reflect and express your feelings." - Jeff Beck

Originally posted by NMcGuitar:

A good friend of mine went to his band rehearsal once, and when he got there he realized that he'd forgotten to bring his guitar. :rolleyes:

LOL... well, a guy I know in a local band recently did a gig and LEFT the club WITHOUT his guitar! :eek: And yes, it was gone by the time he realized it. :( Luckily it wasn't an exceptionally rare model or anything, but geez... the band's frontman (other guitar player) was even more furious than the guy who did it. He was like "WHAT THE HELL? I'd be about as likely to walk out of a club without my D%CK as without my guitar!" :D

I also used to play with a drummer who frequently forgot stuff. Once he forgot his sticks and it was an outdoor gig, so he played with tree branches. Another time it was at a barbecue, so he played with bones. :D

Archived