Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Some Classical guitar for ya.

leadfootdriver

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by musicalhair:

Wow, that is beutiful. What piece is it?

Thank you! That's Bach's Chaconne for Violin, transcribed for guitar by Segovia in d minor. The 1st, and 3rd sections are in d minor, and the 2nd section is in D major, which is what I played. A Chaconne is like a big theme, and variation if you havent noticed. The same progressions are repeated.

MySpace

Originally posted by daklander:

Hey Leadfoot, where's the finger & thumb picks?

Nice work & that guitar sounds pretty good, even through a video camera. It's gotta be really sweet live & in person.

Thanks a lot. BTW, I have a claw!

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/leadfootdriver2000/detail?.dir=/My+Photos&.dn m=Crystal+ball.jpg

MySpace

It takes a certain degree of talent to play classical guitar and after many years, some people can achive that...But there is also a "Feel" for it that you either have, or you don't. When to play louder, when to soften...It's all about emotion and feeling the music...You my friend have it! Great work!

Originally posted by A String:

It takes a certain degree of talent to play classical guitar and after many years, some people can achive that...But there is also a "Feel" for it that you either have, or you don't. When to play louder, when to soften...It's all about emotion and feeling the music...You my friend have it! Great work!

That's real nice of you to say. Thanks! :)

MySpace

Archived