Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

GO CHOCOLATE!

njrocker

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Teahead:

I love chocolate, but I would never use it as a substitute for sex. The brown sticky bed sheets are just too hard to explain. :D

That's funny.

Chocolate is a supposed aphrodisiac. Doesn't do much for me.

Everybody knows rock attained perfection in 1974. It's a scientific fact. - Homer Simpson

It's a Love Enhancer.

Now, curry, habaneros, "buffalo wings", chipotles, Chinese fried dumplings with hot oil... these things are definitely better off left as substitutes, unless your partner is a masochist of no mean severety!

By the way, anyone ever have Black-Bean, Chocolate and Chipotle soup?! Oh, my GOD, it is SOOO GOOD!!! No joke, I know it may sound weird, but it's spicy exotic food Heaven!

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Originally posted by Caevan O'Shite:

It's a Love Enhancer.

Now, curry, habaneros, "buffalo wings", chipotles, Chinese fried dumplings with hot oil... these things are definitely better off left as substitutes, unless your partner is a masochist of no mean severety!

By the way, anyone ever have Black-Bean, Chocolate and Chipotle soup?! Oh, my GOD, it is SOOO GOOD!!! No joke, I know it may sound weird, but it's spicy exotic food Heaven!

Found a recipe for habenero kimchee. Korea meets Mexico!

http://www.recipesource.com/ethnic/asia/korean/habanero-kimchee1.html

Hey, did you listen to my fusion clip?

Have you recorded an MP3 today?

Originally posted by Jedro:

Originally posted by Teahead:

I love chocolate, but I would never use it as a substitute for sex. The brown sticky bed sheets are just too hard to explain. :D

That's funny.

Chocolate is a supposed aphrodisiac. Doesn't do much for me.

hell even the wind blowing is an aphrodisiac to me!!

:eek:

It's a Love Enhancer.

Sounds one hell of a lot like a good start on a mole dish. That's pronouced "molay" by the way. Add some chicken or pork.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

How's'bout s'm Pompass ass? Are there wild asses on the Pompasses?!?

Hey, I did a search and got these...

http://www.speech.sri.com/people/anand/art/googlewhacks.html

Googlewhacks are (ideally) two-word combinations that return exactly one hit on Google. I think they must also have a certain Je ne c'est qua to them. ... bric-a-bracs. Simplex somnambulator. Particular pompasses. Morphophonemic mellifluence. Minstrel singularization ...

Bedtime Story!

... grasses in which played tiny tworples and whiskery pompasses, and above the comlipoodoo forests, floating up high, were ...

www.novia.net/~mtmason/archives/youwuz.html

(I guess "Pampous" or "Pampouses" was what I thiought I mighta meant, sorta...)

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

How's'bout s'm Pompass ass? Are there wild asses on the Pompasses?!?

pampas field ass kickers (Hokkaido) [?]-(2003/08) / A band in Susukino, Sapporo! the sound is like west coast style reggae mixture rock!

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Originally posted by daklander:

Add some armadillo!

Heh, no amadillos down here. I'd have to grab some roadkill 'possum. :eek:
Well, armadillo is known in certain parts of the country as "possum on the half-shell". :D Ya need to go out an git a cooter to cook up in a gumbo, along with some craw-dad's tails an a piece a gator or bullhead catfish. :D

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

Archived