Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

"I AM JAZZICUS!!"

Caevan O’Shite

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tradin' eights with Inkvay and Frethead in Jazzsmack, at the Castle Donnington Jazz festival; they called me that, 'cause of my stah-power. That's in England, named after the Duke of Ellington (his nick-name was Don).

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Originally posted by Mel's Gibson:

Tradin' eights with Inkvay and Frethead in Jazzsmack, at the Castle Donnington Jazz festival; they called me that, 'cause of my stah-power. That's in England, named after the Duke of Ellington (his nick-name was Don).

Hi again, "Originally posted by Caevan O'Shite:"
Have you recorded an MP3 today?

Oops... cat's outta the bag... think, man, THINK!! ...uhmmn, like, HEY- look over there! Isn't that an eight-track of "Wes Montgommery Plays the Beatles' greatest Hits"?

>running footsteps fading in the night<

Oops... cat's outta the bag... think, man, THINK!! ...uhmmn, like, HEY- look over there! Isn't that an eight-track of "Wes Montgommery Plays the Beatles' greatest Hits"?

>running footsteps fading in the night<

I guess the Golden Rule only applies if you think you're going to get caught.

What? "Do unto others", etc.? I think light goofery like this is a bit short of its jurisdiction; besides, I wouldn't have cared much were it the other way around. Just being silly. Throwing some flotsam to float among the jetsam and waiting to see what might develop.

As for "getting caught"- gheez, it really took some better Holmes and Gardens deduction to figure out that I've- yes, I admit it- I've been pretending to be Caevan O'Shite for some time now.

What? "Do unto others", etc.? I think light goofery like this is a bit short of its jurisdiction; besides, I wouldn't have cared much were it the other way around. Just being silly. Throwing some flotsam to float among the jetsam and waiting to see what might develop.

As for "getting caught"- gheez, it really took some better Holmes and Gardens deduction to figure out that I've- yes, I admit it- I've been pretending to be Caevan O'Shite for some time now.

Imagine if I started a controversial thread like:

©Rock Sucks! by Caevan O'Shite

Yeah the first time you might laugh. The 2nd time you probably wouldn't.

Controversial! Man, for someone who likes to poke sacred cows with sharp sticks so often, you're kinda thin-skinned, after all. Not in the least what I expected!

Go for it, besmirch me, soil me, slam me, whatever, tie my nom du 'net to a whipping Post, as many as you can muster! I even promise not to lash back or defend myself, and only answer direct questions! Whatever strokes your sense of justice here.

Originally posted by Conan the Librarian:

Controversial! Man, for someone who likes to poke sacred cows with sharp sticks so often, you're kinda thin-skinned, after all. Not in the least what I expected!

Go for it, besmirch me, soil me, slam me, whatever, tie my nom du 'net to a whipping Post, as many as you can muster! I even promise not to lash back or defend myself, and only answer direct questions! Whatever strokes your sense of justice here.

That guy Conan O'Brien should go back to the Simpsons. At least he could be funny there.

Originally posted by Conan the Librarian:

Well, I'm back to being "ME". And you?

Archived