Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: What's everyone do for a job/living/career?

revolead

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play in a band, play solo gigs, play in a paid "worship team" and give lessons. :cool:

I also still do a little website design/maintenance and graphic design, but don't really seek that work anymore. :bor:

band link: bluepearlband.com

music, lessons, gig schedules at dennyf.com

STURGEON'S LAW --98% of everything is bullshit.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Jackhammer of Love and Mercy.

Get yours.

Originally posted by Compact Diss:

Funny Revolead, right now I work for Boston University and will be going to school for Photojournalism....we may work together someday...

Sweet. We can start another guitar magazine. :D
Shut up and play.

Originally posted by DanG:

skipclone 1, where abouts in Japan are you? Any where near Nagoya?

Hi DanG

Nagoya`s a bit of a hike from here. I`m in northern Chiba prefecture, almost into Ibaraki.

Tokyo`s directly south, about forty minutes by train.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

The most amazing piano player, the most amazing - modest guy lives there, Dave Freeman, he plays in a few bands. We used to hang all the time, I really miss him. Had that Jens Jonassen thing (playing upside down arms crossed) but you had to get him drunk to do it!

Sweet. We can start another guitar magazine.
Yeah!--Everytime I mention what I will be doing my daughter tells me I need to get backstage photo's of Britney Spears--Exactly what the world needs, another guitar mag!

Maybe we could put one together worth buying...not many out there..or we could create a tabloid....

Originally posted by Compact Diss:

Sweet. We can start another guitar magazine.
Yeah!--Everytime I mention what I will be doing my daughter tells me I need to get backstage photo's of Britney Spears--Exactly what the world needs, another guitar mag!

Maybe we could put one together worth buying...not many out there..or we could create a tabloid....

You know where to find me.
Shut up and play.

Originally posted by shood:

I'm a lawyer - went to law school so that I could afford guitars. Lots of guitars. And amps. And...

Shood, meet Sourmash...Sourmash, meet Shood. Both you guys, meet Philch792... :D

Yeah, the best way to insure that no one repeats a past mistake is to make sure they can't find a job. Geez.

Me? I'm a weather guy for Uncle Sam. I work a ton of shitty rotating shifts.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived