Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT - Freaky!

fantasticsound

I switched my avatar from Lilly's halloween pic to my cat Domino playing guitar last night. It takes a while to show up after you change it, but it switched last night.

As of right now, I checked out the capo thread, among others, and Lilly's pic still appears. On Which muppet are you?, Domino appears.

Seems my online personality is schizophrenic! :freak:

:D

BTW - Does my avatar appear as Lilly to anyone else? (Check the capo thread if it's still half way down the page.)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by fantasticsound:

I switched my avatar from Lilly's halloween pic to my cat Domino playing guitar last night. It takes a while to show up after you change it, but it switched last night.

As of right now, I checked out the capo thread, among others, and Lilly's pic still appears. On Which muppet are you?, Domino appears.

Seems my online personality is schizophrenic! :freak:

:D

BTW - Does my avatar appear as Lilly to anyone else? (Check the capo thread if it's still half way down the page.)

I've noticed that too with my avatars. After a few hours or a day or two, all of your posts change to your new avatar. The avatars must be stored in cache memory on the forum server, which clears out as new info is stored.

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

Uhmn, what are you talking about? It's obviously a pic of Elvis disguised as an L. Ron Hubbard impersonator, telling me to secretly wear men's underwear beneath my clothes... yes... and other plans of action...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Originally posted by Caevan O'Shite:

Uhmn, what are you talking about? It's obviously a pic of Elvis disguised as an L. Ron Hubbard impersonator, telling me to secretly wear men's underwear beneath my clothes... yes... and other plans of action...

Hey Krazy K, what are you smokin' dude? Remember, sharing is caring. :love: Share the wealth!

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

Originally posted by Caevan O'Shite:

Brilliant!look the kitty is doing right hand

hammer on's :P

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

Nope, you're a guitar playing cat all through the forum now!!!!

Mine changed almost straight away when I got round to adding one and then updating 20 minutes later. Maybe the forum is trapped in the twilight zone!!! Maybe just your avatar is trapped in the twilight!!! Lets face it, wouldn't look out of place ;)

Fa Fa FA Fa fa fa fa fa FA fa FA FA

you can force the change to occur by changing the icon, logging out, then logging back in, and then making sure all page loads are not from your own cache.

of course, the easy way to do it is to just keep pointing to the same filename, but switch the contents! :D

Go tell someone you love that you love them.

So now I'm trying out a new avatar, and this seemed like the place to do it...

- - - - -EDIT- - - - -

It worked! :D

(yeah, Iknow, I need a back shot, and a real facing-stage-right shot... :rolleyes: )

May all your thoughts be random!

- Neil

www.McFaddenArts.com

www.MikesGarageRocks.com

Logging in from home they all have Domino represented. I'd never seen that before. In the past, every thread I revisted had the old one until the new one appeared in one thread. Then, every thread had the new one.

Freaky! :freak:

Cool avatar, Neil (NMCGuitar)! Is that a Gibson or Ibanez? Looks like an ES-135. (Or possibly a 137, etc. They keep adding similar models! :freak: )

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

Logging in from home they all have Domino represented. I'd never seen that before. In the past, every thread I revisted had the old one until the new one appeared in one thread. Then, every thread had the new one.

Freaky! :freak:

Cool avatar, Neil (NMCGuitar)! Is that a Gibson or Ibanez? Looks like an ES-135. (Or possibly a 137, etc. They keep adding similar models! :freak: )

It's my new Ibanez (AS75). I got it this past Saturday.

There are bigger pix in this thread .

May all your thoughts be random!

- Neil

www.McFaddenArts.com

www.MikesGarageRocks.com

Archived