Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Martian Acoustics...

Dak Lander

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaahh, but those cold, desert nights in the thin, precious air, not to mention the strange night-shadows created by several goblin moons in the emptied canals; all inspire fiery love-anthems to the cosmos in the hearts- and guitars- of my people!

Not to mention many comics and films concerning invasion by humongous beige men from Terra!

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Well, the air is so thin on Mars the body of the guitar would have to be huge to resonate properly. So, it probably looks like this:

http://larkinthemorning.com//images/350/gui027.jpg

All of the alien guitar players wear huge black velvet hats adorned with gold and silver thread, short black waist length jackets, vaquero boots, and riding pants. Proof positive that there is life on other planets and that they visit Mexico and other latin American countries.... :D

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

Yes, we of the Xenopolitan-Elite think of all of you- and especially your Cosmonauts and Astronauts- as "Illegal Aliens"! :D

And, though we aplaud his dedication and virtuosity, we have yet to jam with Steve Vai, who makes claims of knowledge of "Alien Love Secrets"... :rolleyes:

All of your Terran "Love Secrets" are Alien to us! And, hardly "secret"... we've been monitoring your television broadcasts for years. About 88.7% sexual content, allusion, or motive! :D

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Originally posted by daklander:

Well, are there any?

I think it'd be pretty flat with no natural reverb. :eek:

Well, if there are any, I'm betting they are kind of a rusty-red colour. ;)

May all your thoughts be random!

- Neil

www.McFaddenArts.com

www.MikesGarageRocks.com

Archived