Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

TC Powercore 1.5 supports VSTi. Yipiiii!

In addition to opening up the card for the VST 2.0 standard where it is possible to run VST instruments on the card they also include a Roland SH-101 clone as well as a all purpose compressor and the Voice Strip previously only available to ProTools. Lets get on the horn to all VSTi makers and have them support this card. My Mac G4/400 is already breaking under the VSTi strain. Cheers, Mats Nermark

• 2 months later...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So are you an happy TC powercore user yet? I'm just getting into real mixing (so far we used our studio just to write and record - while doing the mixing in a pro - PT studio) I got a new G4 867 , and moved to Logic (LAP). I don't feel the strain on my G4 yet, but the idea of this excellent reverb (best reverb plugin?) and the quality compressors , eq's does make me want it alot. So anyone using it - and loving it? I did consider outbaords, but since I'm all digital (yamaha O3D) I don't want more D/A in my single path. All comments are wellcome :D Danny

Rotshtein Danny - Studio Engineer

Jingles show-reel

Visit DarlingNikkie.com To discover the sounds of "Darling Nikkie"(aka Jade 4U). . . .

New exciting project Goddess of Destruction

Archived