Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Who would do it?

elferoony

:wave:

My local Sam Ash has trade ins, and I finally asked them how much of the original value they would give. The person said that usually 25% of the new market value would be given. Who would actually take this 'deal,' or am I missing something?

Also, I have a weird ebay problem, where I can only log in successfully from my computer at home. (That is the computer I signed up on.)

Thanks savants!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25% of origiinal msrp would be about 40-50% of "street" price, IF he was referring to the new msrp. Not a great deal, but not too bad if your guitar isn't a "hot" brand/model.

If he's saying 25% of new "street" price, you're right, it's a real bum deal. Just don't do it. You could let him know that you think its a lousy deal, but that may or may not make any difference.

As far as ebay is concrened, you've got it set to automatically log you in from your "home" computer. On another computer, go to ebay, "My ebay" and you will get a prompt for username and password. Type them in and you'll be in business.

Dave

Gotta' geetar... got the amp. There must be SOMEthing else I... "need".

I find that local music shops will pay more for decent used gear than the big guys, and definitely more than pawn shops. They just plain care more about their customers than the big guys.

I used to have problems with eBay, too.... then, it just kind of fixed itself. :x Sorry i can't help.

Archived