Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

SADDAM HUSSEIN *** CAPTURED ***!!!

BiC

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/cp/news/top/i/sadcap2.jpg

He's lookin' pretty rough; I guess he literally buried himself as they were moving in on him, and they had to use shovels to dig him out.

It's been confirmed with DNA testing and a full medical exam.

I think that he should be sentenced to one of his own prisons, and put in the general cell-block population...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Originally posted by Passed-Out Presence Under the Tree:

http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/cp/news/top/i/sadcap2.jpg

He's lookin' pretty rough; I guess he literally buried himself as they were moving in on him, and they had to use shovels to dig him out.

It's been confirmed with DNA testing and a full medical exam.

I think that he should be sentenced to one of his own prisons, and put in the general cell-block population...

I reckon they ought ta just hang him from the nearest tree or street lamp they find. Then leave him for the buzzards.

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

He is definitely deserving of the death penalty! Especially since over 1,000,000 people have died as a result of this evil tyrant.

HANG'EM HIGH

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Originally posted by Satan Claws (aka BiC):

He is definitely deserving of the death penalty! Especially since over 1,000,000 people have died as a result of this evil tyrant.

HANG'EM HIGH

Personally, I think that death would be an easy way out for him. Let him rot in a prison, all alone, feed him, bathe him, but nothing else. Let's see the mental anguish 25 years in a prison like that will cause him huh?

I'm glad that Saddam was caught. I knew back when he "died" that he was just hiding.

However I must say this: ofcourse I'm happy for you Americans for finally getting some kind of victory against Iraq, but i still resent the fact, that George W. attacked Iraq under the lie that he was searching for weapons of mass destruction. Well, none have been found.

I agree with Grimmer, I think they should through him in jail for the rest of his life. That would really make him suffer. One meal a day, no washing etc.

A duck-pond, a museum, and a red hunting hat.

kitaristi0,

"Yeah, thanks everyone for coming out, yeah, peace and love and all that other bullshit." - Jimi Hendrix
Yeah that sure sounds like Jimi :cool:

Yo! BiC, aka Satan Claws, what's with the new name. Have you been "converted"? :D

Dave

Gotta' geetar... got the amp. There must be SOMEthing else I... "need".

Originally posted by Dave th Dude:

kitaristi0,

"Yeah, thanks everyone for coming out, yeah, peace and love and all that other bullshit." - Jimi Hendrix

Yo! BiC, aka Satan Claws, what's with the new name. Have you been "converted"? :D

Dave

Naw... just my view of "santa"! ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! :wave:

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

New revelation, seems the Kurds already had him, drugged him, and left him with the US forces. So much for a daring photo op capture of Saddam! Why would our leaders lie about something so simple and basic? It speaks volumes, to me.
Down like a dollar comin up against a yen, doin pretty good for the shape I'm in

Originally posted by Geenard:

New revelation, seems the Kurds already had him, drugged him, and left him with the US forces. So much for a daring photo op capture of Saddam! Why would our leaders lie about something so simple and basic? It speaks volumes, to me.

I hadn't heard this...

Do you have a link to the story?

May all your thoughts be random!

- Neil

www.McFaddenArts.com

www.MikesGarageRocks.com

Originally posted by Satan Claws (aka BiC):

Originally posted by Dave th Dude:

kitaristi0,

Dave

Naw... just my view of "santa"! ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! :wave:

Santa's the devil but have a Merry Christmas. :confused:
The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

Originally posted by NoëlMcGuitar:

I hadn't heard this...

Kurdish forces nabbed & drugged Saddam

Originally posted by funk_jazz:

Originally posted by NoëlMcGuitar:

I hadn't heard this...

Kurdish forces nabbed & drugged Saddam
Thanks.

Interesting. It certainly sounds plausible enough, but I can't find reference to it on other news sites. I also have never heard of "The Statesman".

Anyone got corroboration, or more info?

(I know... this sounds more like something for the SSS forum... Sorry.)

May all your thoughts be random!

- Neil

www.McFaddenArts.com

www.MikesGarageRocks.com

i was interested too noelmcguitar, this is all i could find. checked all the mainstream media CNN, BBC, etc. and found nothing.

i haven't heard of the statesmen either :confused:

if this thread was on the SSS it would be a flamefest by now :D so don't worry about it.

Originally posted by funk_jazz:

i was interested too noelmcguitar, this is all i could find. checked all the mainstream media CNN, BBC, etc. and found nothing.

i haven't heard of the statesmen either :confused:

if this thread was on the SSS it would be a flamefest by now :D so don't worry about it.

Only thing I could ascertain (sp?) is the Statesman is the oldest Englsih Language Newspaper in India....Could it be a subtle Kurdish spin ;):D:P

Lynn G

Lynn G

My bologna has a first name d e m o c r a t

My bologna has a second name........you

get it don't you guys?All together know. :rolleyes:

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

Originally posted by DARKLAVA:

That doesn't even have the meter! :) Nope I'm more of a Green type guy with a Libertarian slant, if you can picture that. Dem....uh no.....curious....yes. You're from Michael Moore land as well.......DUDE......where's your country??????? :)
Down like a dollar comin up against a yen, doin pretty good for the shape I'm in

That doesn't even have the meter! :) Nope I'm more of a Green type guy with a Libertarian slant, if you can picture that. Dem....uh no.....curious....yes. You're from Michael Moore land as well.......DUDE......where's your country??????? :)
What you talkin about willis? :wave:

quote:

get it don't you guys?All together know.
:rolleyes:
That doesn't even have the meter!
:)
Nope I'm more of a Green type guy with a Libertarian slant, if you can picture that. Dem....uh no.....curious....yes. You're from Michael Moore land as well.......DUDE......where's your country???????
What you talkin about willis?
:wave:

OK...get your ass over here and help me clean the spew all over my monitor.....threw my nose too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Happy Holidays man...I like you....you're crazy!!!!!!!!

quote:

quote:

get it don't you guys?All together know.
:rolleyes:
That doesn't even have the meter!
Nope I'm more of a Green type guy with a Libertarian slant, if you can picture that. Dem....uh no.....curious....yes. You're from Michael Moore land as well.......DUDE......where's your country???????
What you talkin about willis?
:wave:

OK...get your ass over here and help me clean the spew all over my monitor.....threw my nose too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Holidays man...I like you....you're crazy!!!!!!!!

Right back at ya Gee Merry Christmas :D

How 'bout London's Associated Press? The Statesman isn't really bipartisan either. It's Indian. Not exactly a liberal country...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20031221/w l_mideast_afp/iraq_saddam_britain&cid=1514&ncid=1480

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.

Mark Twain (1835-1910)

--------------------

Reporter: "Ah, do you think you could destroy the world?" The Tick: "Ehgad I hope not. That's where I keep all my stuff!"

I found this line in an article posted on drudgereport.com:

"Little attention was paid to a line in Pentagon briefings that some of the Kurdish militia might have been in on what was described as a "joint operation"; or to a statement by Ahmed Chalabi, head of the Iraq National Congress, which said that Qusrat and his PUK forces had provided vital information and more."

I don't see a conflict in what was reported by the military and administration.

A Humble man is hard to find.

Originally posted by Sound_Pursuit:

I found this line in an article posted on drudgereport.com:

"Little attention was paid to a line in Pentagon briefings that some of the Kurdish militia might have been in on what was described as a "joint operation"; or to a statement by Ahmed Chalabi, head of the Iraq National Congress, which said that Qusrat and his PUK forces had provided vital information and more."

I don't see a conflict in what was reported by the military and administration.

But you're from Humble (pronounced Umble, to you non Texans)!!!!! Houston wannabe that you are! :) Just kidding man.....but just what is an administration.....it implies somethings getting administered I think! :)

Originally posted by Sound_Pursuit:

Hey, Geenard. You're correct. Humble...not Houston and certainly not Kingwood (now a part of Houston). Are you from around here?

Sugarland my Tejas friend. Back when it was farmland! And lived briefly in West University and Stafford.

Archived