Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

My Crappy Free Site. Now you can make dart boards of my pics!

leadfootdriver

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see you're a fellow Triaxis user. Any trouble with it? Mine won't save changes to presets after I turn it off.
Everybody knows rock attained perfection in 1974. It's a scientific fact. - Homer Simpson

Holy shit Jedro, I agree about the photo sizes. I'm running 1280 X 1024 resolution & have to scroll the pics. Get 'em smaller or folks on dial up or a slower dsl will abort out, never to return.

I'll stop back another time & have a listen to the clips.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Originally posted by Jedro:

I see you're a fellow Triaxis user. Any trouble with it? Mine won't save changes to presets after I turn it off.

Your battery is dead then. Open it up, and you'll find a Alka-Seltzer type lookin' battery in there. If not, then I don't know. Sorry you had problems with yours. Mines been good.

MySpace

Nice Strat dude!

You could put a little more detail in your captions, like what type of pickups you've got in your strat, etc. for all of us gear-heads out here. :)

And, yeah. You could crop some of the photos to show only the essential details of your pictures and reduce file size and load time.

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

Originally posted by bluestrat:

Nice Strat dude!

You could put a little more detail in your captions, like what type of pickups you've got in your strat, etc. for all of us gear-heads out here. :)

And, yeah. You could crop some of the photos to show only the essential details of your pictures and reduce file size and load time.

I gotcha' covered on the gear thing. Check out my sound clips, and you'll find what yer' lookin' for. :wave:

MySpace

Originally posted by leadfootdriver:

Originally posted by bluestrat:

Nice Strat dude!

I gotcha' covered on the gear thing. Check out my sound clips, and you'll find what yer' lookin' for. :wave:
Well, I almost gotcha' covered :D I use EMG's, if you haven't noticed. :thu: But yeah, I have an 85/60 in the Charvel. 707's in the Ibanez, and a DG pickgard in the Fender, which are SA's. ;)

MySpace

Originally posted by revolead:

Jedro, couldn't help but notice you're homestarrunner avatar. Very cool! :thu: I like strongbad best.

Thanks. Yeah, that's a cool site. Funny stuff on there.
Everybody knows rock attained perfection in 1974. It's a scientific fact. - Homer Simpson

Archived