Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I am a MAN! I have FUZZ!

Mike Gug

Bluestrat!, I LOVE the Fuzz Face! It's really cool. I got to open it up on my day off, while the kids were at school, and it ROCKS! With this, I can hold off on buying an overdrive right away.

I think I'll get a Wah pedal next. Oh! GAS pains!

Mikegug

www.facebook.com/theresistancemusic

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mike Gug:

Bluestrat!, I LOVE the Fuzz Face! It's really cool. I got to open it up on my day off, while the kids were at school, and it ROCKS! With this, I can hold off on buying an overdrive right away.

:wave: Hey over here i would like one too!

How much is that doggie? :D

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

Originally posted by Mike Gug:

Mike,

If you get a GCB-95, I know of a couple of fixes for those to improve the tone. ;)

Have you tried different batteries in the Fuzz yet?

Guitarzan,

That T-shirt would be cool! I'll have to look into getting one made up. :)

Fred,

I've got a design for a silicon Fuzz Face that sounds similar to Mike's, but with more drive to it. I can build one for you for about $40. This would be in a round case, like in the picture on this page:

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/music_page.html

Full bypass switch, external power supply jack (1/8" jack, like EH Big Muff Pi) and one volume knob (Fuzz knob would cost about $5 extra). PM me if your interested.

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

Archived