Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Classical Guitar Cruise

kozmo

Time is running out...

If you havn't heard of this you owe it to yourself to check the website...

Hope to see you on the ship.

www.classicalguitarcruise.com

David Tanenbaum, Muriel Anderson, Dimitri Diatchenko, Adam Holzman, Great guitarists performing concerts, teaching master classes, holding panels for beginners, alexander technique and more...

See you on the ship...

dr

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost forgot...Kenny Hill of the Hill Guitar Company will not only hold a Guitar Maker Clinic so we can all learn about the labor and woods involved in the craft of making fine concert guitars, but he's also donated one..

Some lucky cruiser will will the Hill Rodriquez Concert Classical Guitar (value = $3,500) before the end of this cruise.

Good luck...

dr

Originally posted by kozmo:

David Tanenbaum, Muriel Anderson, Dimitri Diatchenko, Adam Holzman, Great guitarists performing concerts, teaching master classes, holding panels for beginners, alexander technique and more...

See you on the ship...

It'd be worth it just to see Muriel.....shes not bad on the eyes. But I imagine thats gonna be some guitar geek hell if I ever seen it.
Down like a dollar comin up against a yen, doin pretty good for the shape I'm in

Originally posted by Geenard:

Originally posted by kozmo:

See you on the ship...

It'd be worth it just to see Muriel.....shes not bad on the eyes. But I imagine thats gonna be some guitar geek hell if I ever seen it.
She played a concert at the Nashville Gilda's Club a few years ago. It amounted to 25 or 30 people in a family room, listening to Muriel play. I was sitting almost next to her with my wife. What a great bit of therapy for cancer survivors and their families. :thu:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived