Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What?! They're a musician, too?!

george costanza

Hulk Hogan used to play bass in a rock band.

And both Bob Crane and Sammy Davis Jr. could smoke on the drums!

And don't forget, comic Martin Mull started out a a guitar playing comedian. Just LOVED his "Upper Middle Class White Man's Blues".

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Russell Crowe, Dennis Quad (ironic) both play guitar and have bands. Robert Downey,Jr. says he's much more serious minded about his music than acting. Doesn't even come close, he says. I think he plays keyboards, guitar, bass, sings and writes music.

All the best,

Henry Robinett

Originally posted by SteveRB:

Wayman Tisdale. Spent 12 years in the NBA (pro basketball) and now has a successful career playing contemporary jazz/bass guitar.

When Waymon played for the Kings I'd go by his house on occassion and lay down some tracks or he'd come out to my gig and slap some bass. He could play too! Though he played the bass, a right handed bass, left handed and upside down. Looked strange!

All the best,

Henry Robinett

Yeah, Kevin and his brother play in a band together...can't remember the name...but they were in town doing a show a couple months back. Kevin plays guitar.

SEHpicker

SEHpicker

The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

Originally posted by SEHpicker:

Yeah, Kevin and his brother play in a band together...can't remember the name...but they were in town doing a show a couple months back. Kevin plays guitar.

SEHpicker

If it`s their usual group it`s just The Bacon Brothers. His brother is reportedly the main guitarist and songwriter but they`re supposed to be pretty good. They are based in upstate New York and are regulars at The Towne Crier in Pawling, N.Y.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

Archived