Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I *FINALLY* FOUND AN 85' MIJ STRAT!!!!

BiC

Originally posted by bluestrat:

Hey BiC!

Since I scored that Rogue Strat on e-bay, does that qualify me for the "Pawn Shop Prize" contest you're running? The thread has already slipped off the end of the list into digital oblivion. :(

Really though, whoever gets something that they think is cool at a great price is a winner. :)

You have my vote! :thu: That was definitely a great buy! :cool:

Peace

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ditto on the Pawn Shop prize....got my vote!

BTW BiC.....on the way home last night I made a couple visits to Pawn Shops (just looking to see if any of my stuff showed up) and sittin there on the wall is this 80 somthing MIJ Strat...has the big string tree thing at the top, a duncan stacked humbucker at the bride (hot rail?) etc. But this is the funny part:

they have this sign taped to the headstock

THIER PRICE

Musicians friend $850

OUR PRICE

$582

I just chuckled all the way out the door ;)

have a good trip

Lynn G

Originally posted by lynng - guitar geezer:

Ditto on the Pawn Shop prize....got my vote!

BTW BiC.....on the way home last night I made a couple visits to Pawn Shops (just looking to see if any of my stuff showed up) and sittin there on the wall is this 80 somthing MIJ Strat...has the big string tree thing at the top, a duncan stacked humbucker at the bride (hot rail?) etc. But this is the funny part:

they have this sign taped to the headstock

THIER PRICE

Musicians friend $850

OUR PRICE

$582

I just chuckled all the way out the door ;)

have a good trip

Musician's Friend price??? :D

I guess this is their 80's price??? :P

They must have had an 80's catalogue lying around... or guessed a model from the current. :P

hehe :D

Peace

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Archived