Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What does your setup consist of?

webe123

This is my setup, I play in church so it is NOT going to look like van halens!(he!he!) Anyway, I have 4 guitars on stage, 1. A Taylor 312CE (US) 2. a Gibson Les Paul Studio (US) 3. a Fender 57 reissue stratocaster (US) 4. a Fender roland ready stratocaster (mexico) I play them through a Rolls MX -41 (4 channel in to one output) mixer.

What I do, is run all four guitars into the MX-41 and run a single line from the out of the MX-41 to the input of my amp, which connects by XLR out to the PA. I leave all the volumes set on the mx-41 and what ever guitar I want to play, I simply use the guitar volume knob to turn on or off the guitar I am using! (I leave all the guitar volume knobs OFF except the one I am currently playing)

I am also using a Line 6 Flextone 3 XL 2x12 (100 watt) guitar amp with the shortboard (pedalboard for the flex 3) I also have a Roland GR-33 MIDI guitar floor unit that I use with my roland ready strat. (I run the roland ready strat into the GR-33 and go out from the GR-33 in to the Rolls MX-41-I leave the amp on a "clean" setting when I use this) I also have a Boss AD-3 accoustic effect pedalboard that I use just for my taylor 312CE. (I run my Taylor into the Boss AD-3, then out of the AD-3 and into the Rolls MX-41-again, I leave the amp on a "clean" setting when I use this) So all in all, with the setup I have, I can pick up any guitar I have on stage and the only thing I have to adjust is the tone and volume on the guitar and the amp sound I want! Thats IT! (I have a volume control on my pedalboard that can adjust the overall volume of the amp.) I use the effects that come with my Flex 3 as they are killer and on the pedalboard, the volume control also acts as a wah pedal when you hit a switch. So that is pretty much my guitar setup at church. What is your setup made of? Did you choose your gear for the style you play? Did you choose what you have because you wanted it or because of your budget? Post your answers....this ought to be interesting!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well Webe123, i am a simple man amd use a simple setup. i plug my Godin LGsp90 in a Yamaha DG100 which i change patches with a RFX Midiwizard. i am not using my Yamaha pacifica 721 as of right now because i am getting fretwork and some wiring done. if i need a backup i can always use my yamaha aes 500. i was lucky getting the midiwizard because the previous owner used it with a dg80 so i didn't need to set it up. good thing seeing i am midi-stupid. the dg100 gives me lots of tones and i am totally in awe of the seymour duncan sp90's in my godin. so i rarely will play the aes500.

I usually have three or four guitars on stage as well.

Acoustically, my Guild DCE-1 (Fishman) goes straight into the board.

My primary electric rig is my Strat. It's one of those ones the Fender Custom Shop made especially for the now-defunct Mars...one of the aqua sparkle ones. Not sure, but the pickups are a bit hotter in that one than in my other Strat (which is now my daughter's) I've got a pedal board consisting of a Boss Tremolo (used seldomly but once in awhile), Dano Chorus, and an Ibanez Tube Screamer. All of that goes into a Marshall TSL-122.

My other guitars that I use onstage are a Gibson LP Standard with Duncans and a Rickenbacker 360-12. Once in awhile my early 80s vintage Washburn A-20 rather than the Les Paul.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Guitarzan:

well Webe123, i am a simple man amd use a simple setup. i plug my Godin LGsp90 in a Yamaha DG100 which i change patches with a RFX Midiwizard. i am not using my Yamaha pacifica 721 as of right now because i am getting fretwork and some wiring done. if i need a backup i can always use my yamaha aes 500. i was lucky getting the midiwizard because the previous owner used it with a dg80 so i didn't need to set it up. good thing seeing i am midi-stupid. the dg100 gives me lots of tones and i am totally in awe of the seymour duncan sp90's in my godin. so i rarely will play the aes500.

So you have one of the MIDI Godins?? That is what I want to get eventually! They say the tracking on those things is incredible! I have never gotten the oppertunity to play one, because the guy that carries the Godins in my city is in a small guitar store and doesn't have room for a bunch of inventory.(And couldn't afford it if he did) But I want to play one someday!

Originally posted by Tedster:

I usually have three or four guitars on stage as well.

Acoustically, my Guild DCE-1 (Fishman) goes straight into the board.

My primary electric rig is my Strat. It's one of those ones the Fender Custom Shop made especially for the now-defunct Mars...one of the aqua sparkle ones. Not sure, but the pickups are a bit hotter in that one than in my other Strat (which is now my daughter's) I've got a pedal board consisting of a Boss Tremolo (used seldomly but once in awhile), Dano Chorus, and an Ibanez Tube Screamer. All of that goes into a Marshall TSL-122.

My other guitars that I use onstage are a Gibson LP Standard with Duncans and a Rickenbacker 360-12. Once in awhile my early 80s vintage Washburn A-20 rather than the Les Paul.

Well I am glad that I am not alone as far as using more than one or two guitars onstage! I was beginning to feel like a nut! But the reason I have so many is because if I need a certian tone, I need it RIGHT THEN.... not later on and some of our services have songs sung that were not a part of the service originally! So I found myself needing to be prepared! Some songs call for an accoustic, some call for another instrument entirely, like woodwinds, brass, or some other sound, that is where my MIDI guitar comes in. Then other songs just require a good 'ol electric. I use my choice of a les paul or strat sound based on the song. If it is more of a powerchord song or rythm, I use the les paul. If it is more of a in your face lead or even country sounding, I use the strat! All in all, I have pretty much everything I need to create whatever sound I use for a service.

By the way, I still have 3 other guitars at home I didn't mention...I only use them on special occasions. 1 a Ovation AE-48 (It has the holes on either side of the body, near the top...GREAT sound....kind of like ovations top of the line Adamas! I use it for practice.) 2. a Lucidia LG-550-E good sounding classical guitar and 3. a Ventura V-17 12 string.(designed in the US and made in Japan) I have pickups built in on all of my accoustics except the V 17, I use a Dean Markley Pro Mag on it. I run them at home through a small crate GX-15 amp. I also have a Pod XT as well as a Alesis drum machine and Telex true diveresity guitar system if I need to go wireless. Thats pretty much my entire setup.

Originally posted by webe123:

Originally posted by Guitarzan:

So you have one of the MIDI Godins?? That is what I want to get eventually! They say the tracking on those things is incredible! I have never gotten the oppertunity to play one, because the guy that carries the Godins in my city is in a small guitar store and doesn't have room for a bunch of inventory.(And couldn't afford it if he did) But I want to play one someday!
no its not midi. but i have played one of the lgxt models and it is a great axe(didn't try the midi though) the Godins are so well built i can see why they track well. actually according to Godin they are designed to be midi guitars unlike some guitars that have midi added to exsisting models. i would guess if you design it for a specific purpose then you will be better at achieving the end result. they are very well priced as well.

where i am (Nova Scotia Canada) i could get a Godin LGXsa with seymour duncans , mahogany body with carved figured maple top, all schaller hardware, straplocks, piezo equipped, synth access, locking tuners, ebony fretboard and hardshell case for 1700 bucks!

to put it in perspective a les paul standard would cost me 3000 and an american fender strat would be 1300 bucks. the brian moores made in korea would cost the same(1700). keep in mind the Godins are north american made.

note: my rfx midiwizard is for the dg100 amp channel(patch) switcing.

I don't play out, so I use all of my gear! However, the setup I use most is this:

Korean Squier Strat w/ Seymour Duncan JB jr bridge pickup - or - Epiphone Del Rey w/ Seymour Duncan Invader bridge pickup - or - Mexican made Fender Telecaster (no tone control, just a switch and a .01uF cap to ground)

I don't always use my pedals, so I'll give you a rundown of what I've got:

several home-built fuzzes based on the Fuzz Face

an American made EH Big Muff Pi

DOD Mystic Blues Overdrive

DOD Death Metal Distortion

Tronix DS-710 Distortion

home-built Distortion pedal of my own design

Rocktek CHR-01 Chorus

home-built Tremolo pedal of my own design

modified Radio Shack electronic reverb

modified GCB-95 Crybaby Wah

Now for my amps:

home-built 50W JCM 800 clone

modified home-built 50W JCM 800 clone

Peavey Studio Chorus 210

1961 Fender Princeton (brownface)

1965 Magnatone MP-1

home-built 5W amp, based on a 5F1 Fender Champ

Usualy I run straight into my modified JCM 800 clone, JCM 800 clone, or Peavey SC 210. Or sometimes into one of the fuzz/distortion pedals and then into the amp, occasionally using the chorus and tremolo.

Acoustics:

Ovation Celebrity Deluxe steel string

Yamaha CG-101MS classical

The Ovation gets run into the Peavey Studio Chorus 210, clean w/ chorus or reverb. More often it's played un-plugged. The Yamaha has no pickup.

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

Originally posted by bluestrat:

I don't play out, so I use all of my gear! However, the setup I use most is this:

Korean Squier Strat w/ Seymour Duncan JB jr bridge pickup - or - Epiphone Del Rey w/ Seymour Duncan Invader bridge pickup - or - Mexican made Fender Telecaster (no tone control, just a switch and a .01uF cap to ground)

I don't always use my pedals, so I'll give you a rundown of what I've got:

several home-built fuzzes based on the Fuzz Face

an American made EH Big Muff Pi

DOD Mystic Blues Overdrive

DOD Death Metal Distortion

Tronix DS-710 Distortion

home-built Distortion pedal of my own design

Rocktek CHR-01 Chorus

home-built Tremolo pedal of my own design

modified Radio Shack electronic reverb

modified GCB-95 Crybaby Wah

Now for my amps:

home-built 50W JCM 800 clone

modified home-built 50W JCM 800 clone

Peavey Studio Chorus 210

1961 Fender Princeton (brownface)

1965 Magnatone MP-1

home-built 5W amp, based on a 5F1 Fender Champ

Usualy I run straight into my modified JCM 800 clone, JCM 800 clone, or Peavey SC 210. Or sometimes into one of the fuzz/distortion pedals and then into the amp, occasionally using the chorus and tremolo.

Acoustics:

Ovation Celebrity Deluxe steel string

Yamaha CG-101MS classical

The Ovation gets run into the Peavey Studio Chorus 210, clean w/ chorus or reverb. More often it's played un-plugged. The Yamaha has no pickup.

Yeah I read your other post about your new fuzz box! I think it is neat that you can build your own effect pedals! I guess you know a lot about electronics? By the way keep us posted when you start selling those new fuzz boxes....I would not mind paying $40.00 for a good fuzz!

electric:

fender tele or hamer 335 --->

ernie ball volume --->

boss auto wah 3 --->

voodoolabs sparkle drive --->

marshall supervibe --->

roland loop station --->

reverend hellhound for blues/rock

or fender twin for jazz/country (both amps have mojotone speakers)

acoustic:

nylon string or D hole gypsy guitar with lr baggs p-ups --->

lr baggs para eq DI --->

amp or house sound

all that said, i LOVE to play gigs with nothing but a tele and tube amp on 11. :thu:

I think it is neat that you can build your own effect pedals! I guess you know a lot about electronics? By the way keep us posted when you start selling those new fuzz boxes....I would not mind paying $40.00 for a good fuzz!

I've got an Associates degree in Electronic Engineering Technology. :) I'm trying to decide if I want to build up ten pedals and then sell them, or do it on an individual basis. I'm experimenting with another circuit, and it's showing some promise. It's also based on the Fuzz Face, but with silicon transistors, 2N2222's to be exact. It sounds good. I'm building one for my cousin for Christmas, and I'll post a link to some sound clips when I'm finished. ;)

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

Main stage guitars in order of importance:

Gibson ES355

Fender Strat (prototype from Fender with Clapton circuitry)

Chet Atkins electric nylon string.

Amps:

Main rig (all old stuff guys. I'm a jazzer with fusion overtones):

Mesa/Boogie Quad preamp

Randall 2-80 power amp

Digitech 256 efx (reverb)

Yamaha SPX90II (chorus-pitch change C)

Roland SDE 1000 digital delay

Roland Line Mixer

Furman patch bay

Boss CS-3 comp footpedal

2 single 12 speaker cabinets with Celestians run in stereo

Other amp for simpler gigs: Seymour Duncan Convertible (I love this amp)

All the best,

Henry Robinett

Guitar: Ibanez RG560

Amp: Fender Deluxe 85 combo "red knob" solid state

Preamp/effects:

-ZOOM GFX-5 preamp/multieffects unit

-Rocktron HUSH The Pedal, 2 threshold version

-DOD:

FX59 Thrash Master

FX80-B compressor Sustainer

-Ibanez:

SoundTank TS-5 Tube Screamer

ToneLok TS7 Tube Screamer

Tonelok DS7 Distortion

-BOSS:

Metal Zone MT-2

Hyper Metal HM-3

-Jim Dunlop Crybaby GCB95 wah

I definitely don't use these all at once. I use whatever I want in a given situation.

Some examples:

A) guitar > amp input > HUSH in effects loop

B) guitar > wah > TS7 > MT-2 > amp input > HUSH in fx loop > ZOOM in fx loop for delays, chorus, tremolo etc.

C) guitar > wah > TS7 > ZOOM GFX-5's input jack > left output jack of GFX-5 (mono operation) to Deluxe 85 power amp input jack

I'd have more guitars, but I primarily play bass these days.

Originally posted by Dylan PDX:

Gibson SG Faded, Reverend Strat, Japanese Tele, all going straight into to my Line6 Flextone II Plus w/ an extra 12 inch cab.

Another Line 6 user huh? Yeah, I had a Line 6 Flex 2 XL before I sold it to get my new flex 3 XL! They are great amps and I like the fact that you have your effects BUILT IN!

Originally posted by Dr. Taz:

Guitar: Ibanez RG560

Amp: Fender Deluxe 85 combo "red knob" solid state

Preamp/effects:

-ZOOM GFX-5 preamp/multieffects unit

-Rocktron HUSH The Pedal, 2 threshold version

-DOD:

FX59 Thrash Master

FX80-B compressor Sustainer

-Ibanez:

SoundTank TS-5 Tube Screamer

ToneLok TS7 Tube Screamer

Tonelok DS7 Distortion

-BOSS:

Metal Zone MT-2

Hyper Metal HM-3

-Jim Dunlop Crybaby GCB95 wah

I definitely don't use these all at once. I use whatever I want in a given situation.

Some examples:

A) guitar > amp input > HUSH in effects loop

B) guitar > wah > TS7 > MT-2 > amp input > HUSH in fx loop > ZOOM in fx loop for delays, chorus, tremolo etc.

C) guitar > wah > TS7 > ZOOM GFX-5's input jack > left output jack of GFX-5 (mono operation) to Deluxe 85 power amp input jack

I'd have more guitars, but I primarily play bass these days.

Man! Now that's funny! .........you have all that guitar equipment and play bass??

Man! Now that's funny! .........you have all that guitar equipment and play bass??

Funny? In what way? ;)

Most of the bands I've played in have asked for a bass player.

I guess since you made this comment, I'll post my bass rig for the hell of it. :D

Basses:

1994 Fender P-Bass Special

1987 Yamaha BB300

2001 Yamaha RBX765A (a real beauty in translucent green with the ash veneer top, looks kind of like the John Myung sig model, except it's a 5 string) :love:

amps:

Peavey MicroBass

Peavey TNT 115 BW (Black Widow speaker)

effects:

Digitech BP 200 multifx/preamp

For now, I'm using the MicroBass as the amp/speaker for the mids and highs when I run the TNT in biamp mode. I also sometimes use either the TS7 or the MT-2 when I need some overdrive or distortion. Even my wah gets used in the bass dept. I am thinking of moving to a 350 watt combo, or an amp head with at least 500 watts @ 4 ohms, with a 2x10 cab w/ treble horn for the mids and highs, and a 15 inch speaker for the bottom, run in biamp mode.

That said, I'd still love to get an Epi Les Paul Standard Plus guitar. :)

Well, I alternate guitars depending mostly on the gig and/or their state of playability:

2 Relic Strats

Gibson '59 Les Paul Reissue

Heritage HC150 w/Duncan Antiquities

Hamer Daytona

G&L Legacy Roland Synth equipped) and ASAT

Reverend Slingshot Custom

Fender '52 Tele Reissue

Pedalboard: Whirlwind A/B/Y box so I can always have 2 guitars ready to go into a Fulltone Fulldrive, Demeter Compulator, Demeter Fat Control, Hughes and Kettner Rotosphere, Korg Dynamic Echo, EH Holy Grail Reverb

Amps: again, depending on the need:

Bad Cat Hot Cat 30 into either a Zinky 2x12 sealed cab or a Trutone open-back 2x12,

Vox AC15TBX,

THD Univalve into a homemade 4x10 cab (incidentally, the Trutone and homemade are pine cabs - tonally, much better than ply).

There's more, but these pieces show up the most while performing.

I like equipment as much as the next guy. Depends on the situation. But I remember listening to some guys talking about their equipment racks awhile back and it was an interesting discussion. When they asked me what I used, I just said tube screamer on plywood and got a good laugh.

I'm a minimalist:

ESP LTD EC300P (mmmmmmmmm...P-90's)

A cable

Pignose G60VR (upgraded a bit)

I've got more guitars and some effects, but this works for me 99% of the time.

"It's better to wear out than to rust out!"

OK, here ya go (it's easy):

Mid-'80s Sunburst Les Paul w/Anderson H-3 p-ups (or 1978 Tobaccoburst Gibson SG w/Anderson H-3 p-ups) --->

20' Monster cable --->

Korg D-10 tuner pedal --->

20' Monster cable --->

custom Hot-rodded Marshall JCM 900 ---> customized Horizon 4x12 cabinet w/mudflap girl stickers and Celestion speakers.

There ya go. Simple. Elegant. Loud. Violent.

Say it soft, and it's almost like praying.

These are the only guitars I take on the road or onstage. One is a back-up for the other, depending on which one I feel like playing at any given time.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

Originally posted by CMDN:

OK, here ya go (it's easy):

Mid-'80s Sunburst Les Paul w/Anderson H-3 p-ups (or 1978 Tobaccoburst Gibson SG w/Anderson H-3 p-ups) --->

20' Monster cable --->

Korg D-10 tuner pedal --->

20' Monster cable --->

custom Hot-rodded Marshall JCM 900 ---> customized Horizon 4x12 cabinet w/mudflap girl stickers and Celestion speakers.

There ya go. Simple. Elegant. Loud. Violent.

Say it soft, and it's almost like praying.

These are the only guitars I take on the road or onstage. One is a back-up for the other, depending on which one I feel like playing at any given time.

You got it......simple is best. If you have a great sounding amp why spoil it with stomp boxes. I gather that people overall aren't happy with their amps tone, hence the overwhelming use of pedals to get their "tone". Unless you have one specifically to boost with. I love to see guitarists "boost" with pick dynamics alone, like folks HAD to do back in the day. To me that is the ultimate cool.
Down like a dollar comin up against a yen, doin pretty good for the shape I'm in

Originally posted by Dr. Taz:

Funny? In what way? ;)

Most of the bands I've played in have asked for a bass player.

I guess since you made this comment, I'll post my bass rig for the hell of it. :D

Basses:

1994 Fender P-Bass Special

1987 Yamaha BB300

2001 Yamaha RBX765A (a real beauty in translucent green with the ash veneer top, looks kind of like the John Myung sig model, except it's a 5 string) :love:

amps:

Peavey MicroBass

Peavey TNT 115 BW (Black Widow speaker)

effects:

Digitech BP 200 multifx/preamp

For now, I'm using the MicroBass as the amp/speaker for the mids and highs when I run the TNT in biamp mode. I also sometimes use either the TS7 or the MT-2 when I need some overdrive or distortion. Even my wah gets used in the bass dept. I am thinking of moving to a 350 watt combo, or an amp head with at least 500 watts @ 4 ohms, with a 2x10 cab w/ treble horn for the mids and highs, and a 15 inch speaker for the bottom, run in biamp mode.

That said, I'd still love to get an Epi Les Paul Standard Plus guitar. :)

Have you tried the Line 6 bass pod?? I hear they are killer for hooking up a bass guitar through a PA or computer to record! They are supposed to have some excellent sounding amps too!

You got it......simple is best. If you have a great sounding amp why spoil it with stomp boxes. I gather that people overall aren't happy with their amps tone, hence the overwhelming use of pedals to get their "tone". Unless you have one specifically to boost with. I love to see guitarists "boost" with pick dynamics alone, like folks HAD to do back in the day. To me that is the ultimate cool.

I'll do ya one better, dude...

I never switch channels when I play. I get everything I need out of my lead channel I get what I need by playing harder or softer. I only use my channel switcher for dead silence during the set when I tune with my Korg pedal, and I only do that when our "between song" samples are running.

Sound engineers love my soundchecks... I just turn on the amp, crank it and start pounding on the guitar. They always ask for my clean channel, and I always tell them that they won't be hearing it... Sometimes I do my mic check at the same time... so I pound on the guitar and scream into the mic at the same time until they say they "have" me... hahaha. We're the world's easiest band to mix.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

Originally posted by Geenard:

simple is best. If you have a great sounding amp why spoil it with stomp boxes. I gather that people overall aren't happy with their amps tone, hence the overwhelming use of pedals to get their "tone". Unless you have one specifically to boost with. I love to see guitarists "boost" with pick dynamics alone, like folks HAD to do back in the day. To me that is the ultimate cool.

It's hard to get fuzz out of a good amp (notice I said "good"). Therefore I see nothing wrong with a few pedals in front of my amp. Lots of other guys like to have the versatility that a multi-effects setup offers. I like a few effects, but for my main sound it's either a Fuzz Face or straight into my JCM 800 clone.

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

I keep it fairly simple nowadays, since I'm doing primarily keys. The Strat goes into either an input on the Marshall Major (which I use for Hammond & VA synth) or, if I bring the PRII mini-stack (Fender PrincetonReverbII & 2x12 extension cab), it goes into that. The Marshall runs fairly clean so I use a distortion/sustain pedal with it for some of the songs.

And I bring a second guitar as a backup.

I used to think I was Libertarian. Until I saw their platform; now I know I'm no more Libertarian than I am RepubliCrat or neoCON or Liberal or Socialist.

This ain't no track meet; this is football.

I mainly got my ZOOM, 'cause it's a lot easier than bringing two or three different amps with me. Sure, they aren't exact reproductions, but who cares?

Gimme a nice Marshall cab with 4 100 watt Celestions, a Les Paul, Strat, a Carvin 7 string alongside my RG560, My TS7 overdrive, a wah, volume pedal, wireless unit, and finally a TubeWorks power amp, then I can play ANYWHERE. (Theoretically speaking... :) )

:(

I love to go with a simple setup, when appropriate-one of the best live tones I've ever had was my Tele into an Alesis Microverb into a Fender Pro Jr., but it's wrong for someone to assume that a certain number of pedals is a sign that one is unhappy with his/her amp tone. The amps I own all have been used at gigs and recording sessions without pedals, and I chose them for their inherent tones. But some of us also are required and/or get to play music which sometimes calls for and sometimes improves with the coloration that the right pedals can provide.

Should Hendrix not have used a Univibe? Blackmore and octave box? Steve Morse a delay? Andy Summers a chorus? Pedals, used tastefully, are great "spices" to add to our sonic stew. However, if I have to, I'll go straight into an amp and rely on my technique, imagination and instrument settings. So there. :o:D

Originally posted by alguit:

:(

I love to go with a simple setup, when appropriate-one of the best live tones I've ever had was my Tele into an Alesis Microverb into a Fender Pro Jr., but it's wrong for someone to assume that a certain number of pedals is a sign that one is unhappy with his/her amp tone. The amps I own all have been used at gigs and recording sessions without pedals, and I chose them for their inherent tones. But some of us also are required and/or get to play music which sometimes calls for and sometimes improves with the coloration that the right pedals can provide.

Should Hendrix not have used a Univibe? Blackmore and octave box? Steve Morse a delay? Andy Summers a chorus? Pedals, used tastefully, are great "spices" to add to our sonic stew. However, if I have to, I'll go straight into an amp and rely on my technique, imagination and instrument settings. So there. :o:D

I agree wholeheartedly! Just because I choose to use effects does not mean I HAVE to! I can get a great sound off a clean amp....I JUST DON'T WANT TO! I personally see nothing wrong with EITHER way as long as the person making the music is happy.

Archived