Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Wizard Amps

Darklava

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wizard amps homepage

http://www3.sympatico.ca/irisha1/images/metal.jpg

I like this one here. The page for it says that it can do anything from clean to metal, and anything in between. There's another amp on the site that appeals to me, the Modern Classic. I remember GP reviewing one of their amps a few years ago.

I take it from the specs and descriptions that these guys are Marshall Super lead freaks, which is a good thing.

Originally posted by Dr. Taz:

Wizard amps homepage

http://www3.sympatico.ca/irisha1/images/metal.jpg

I like this one here. The page for it says that it can do anything from clean to metal, and anything in between. There's another amp on the site that appeals to me, the Modern Classic. I remember GP reviewing one of their amps a few years ago.

I take it from the specs and descriptions that these guys are Marshall Super lead freaks, which is a good thing.

Thank's Doc! :thu:
The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

O.K., I'm not from Canada, and I haven't tried out a Wizard amp, but when Guitar Player magazine reviewed one of their heads, they gave it a big ol' thumbs-up for having a big, tight, grindy, vintage-Marshall a la AC/DC kinda tone.

And, I think- though I am not sure- that one of their guys, maybe the head-guy himself, has worked as a tech for AC/DC in the studio, maintaining and tweaking some of their old Marshalls.

'Till the Mounties come riding over yonder ridge, I hope that'll tide you over, eh?

(I wonder, does it come with beer-holders?) ;):thu:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Originally posted by Dances With Werewolves:

O.K., I'm not from Canada, and I haven't tried out a Wizard amp, but when Guitar Player magazine reviewed one of their heads, they gave it a big ol' thumbs-up for having a big, tight, grindy, vintage-Marshall a la AC/DC kinda tone.

And, I think- though I am not sure- that one of their guys, maybe the head-guy himself, has worked as a tech for AC/DC in the studio, maintaining and tweaking some of their old Marshalls.

'Till the Mounties come riding over yonder ridge, I hope that'll tide you over, eh?

(I wonder, does it come with beer-holders?) ;):thu:

Thank's

ZOMBY WOLF I'D Figure the odd's be fifty fifty

that you guy's have something to say..ay..ay :thu:

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

Darklava- cool quote! :freak::thu:

RichardAshkenazi- :D:D:thu:

Hey, I see (on the 'site that the good Dr. Taz provided us with a link to) that they make a "Joe Perry Signature Model".

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

This is where you can order bawls on the net.

I ordered it once when they had smaller packs, but now it sells in that mega 24 pack box, and I'm not really up for that yet. It's comparable to Sprite, but doesn't use any sugar, and is a lot more effervescent and fruity.

Oh yeah, on the message body of my previous post, you can click on the cute chick to see a larger pic. :) That's something I'll try to do from now on, as it makes it easier for dialup folks to see a pic, and then clicking on it to see a larger one if they want to.

Archived