Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

ORIGINAL A FLOCK OF SEAGULLS - LIVE VH1 SHOW!!

greenrise

ATTENTION ALL A FLOCK OF SEAGULLS FANS!!

The original A Flock of Seagulls--Paul Reynolds, Mike Score, Ali Score, and Frank Maudsley--will be performing live at the following venue on Monday, October 27, 2003, at 8:00 p.m. London Time:

Scala

275 Pentonville Road

Kings Cross

London

N1 9NL

020 78332022

Admission is free, and this performance is being taped for broadcast on VH1 in January, 2004. This is a one-time only performance by the original A Flock of Seagulls, so don't miss it! For further information please contact the WebMan at webman@airbornedivision.com or me at greenrise@airbornedivision.com, or log on to our website at www.airbornedivision.com. Thank you.

Rise Green, Website Administration Officer

www.airbornedivision.com

Dallas, Texas

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I raaaan... I ran so far awaaayyy..." :cool:

At least I don't have to run TOO FAR since I am within 50 miles of London! :bor:

(ummm... that's supposed to be whistling, NOT snoring!) hehehe

Peace :D

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Surely, a one-hit wonder about a one-hit wonder.

I like the "Trivia" commentary's explanation of a "FoSg"-reference in the Pulp Fiction DVD... kinda says it all.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Hey! the Flock's guitarist and bassist played matching Gibson RD series instruments. I always thought that was kinda cool. Wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those guitars. If I recall correctly, they had both a compressor AND an expander built-in. They were pretty different from anything else out there.

Mudcat's music on Soundclick

"Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em."-The Webb Wilder Credo-

Archived