Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Help......MP3'S to internet.

DIAMOND DUST

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have to have a website to add your files to, and then you link from here to the files that are hosted on your site. If you don't already have a site, there are several free services that give you a limited amount of space. I've got a geocities account with 15MB of space, half full. I can't link directly to files, so if I had it to do over again I'd go with something else.

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

Originally posted by bluestrat:

You have to have a website to add your files to, and then you link from here to the files that are hosted on your site. If you don't already have a site, there are several free services that give you a limited amount of space. I've got a geocities account with 15MB of space, half full. I can't link directly to files, so if I had it to do over again I'd go with something else.

Thanks bud. I'll have to check something like that out. :thu:

Originally posted by DIAMOND DUST:

Originally posted by isxism:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..................WHERE'S THE MP3'S??? :confused:

I'm using this freakin Cakewalk multitrack for recording, then trasfer the tunes to MP3, but the web site won't upload them. Am i doing something wrong? Somebody's gosta help me . :wave::cry:
Geocities won't take files with capital letters in the file name. Try changing to all lower case letters, and if there are any spaces use an underscore (like this: file_name.mp3)

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

Hey Diamond, are you trying to go with Digital Music? That should be a breeze as long as the mp3 is at 128kpbs. I was able to load up a 160 file but nothing larger. Make sure you follow their directions as to file name structure too.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Originally posted by Dr. Frankenberger:

Hey Diamond, are you trying to go with Digital Music? That should be a breeze as long as the mp3 is at 128kpbs. I was able to load up a 160 file but nothing larger. Make sure you follow their directions as to file name structure too.

That site is really sweet, I had a fire wall up so it would'nt upload. Thanks for the tip. :D

Archived