Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Guitar stores in San Jose, Calif. area....

SurrealMcCoyJazz

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guitar Showcase is your best bet, they have a huge selection of guitars. It's worth the visit just to check out the colletion of vintage and collectors guitars. One of the best collections on display in the country.
overheard street personality on Venice Beach "Man, that Bullshit is Bulllshhittt...."

Originally posted by dougsthang':

Guitar Showcase is your best bet, they have a huge selection of guitars. It's worth the visit just to check out the colletion of vintage and collectors guitars. One of the best collections on display in the country.

Thanks dougsthang'......

How are their prices and service?

Surreal :cool:

With the size of their inventory, I'm sure you'll get a very fair price. Most of the guys who work there have been there awhile whcih corrilates to the good service
overheard street personality on Venice Beach "Man, that Bullshit is Bulllshhittt...."

Thanks again...........after visiting several stores in Santa Cruz and San Jose......I stumbled across a used (slightly) Alembic 6 string baritone guitar for under $1000.00 at Guitar Showcase. It was the first time that I'd ever played one.........needless to say........this is one beautiful instrument! :D

It's now sitting in my living room! ;)

You have to tell yourself that you have a problem before we can help you....

"One more axe"...that's what you keep saying, "I can stop buying anytime I like"...let us help you...

Originally posted by dougsthang':

You have to tell yourself that you have a problem before we can help you....

"One more axe"...that's what you keep saying, "I can stop buying anytime I like"...let us help you...

That's right.........never again.........that is er......until........ the next time.........I still have GAS for a 335 copy.........actually I played a wine red ES-135 that I really wanted.........but after thinking about returning home........I decided that I would rather keep the wife ........ :D

Archived