Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

split decision

skipclone 1

This may sound like basic stuff-it is, actually, but I need some advice on the best acton...

I have an amp with two speakers (65w per side), and each has a separate input-great sound when in stereo mode. A friend of mine made a cable to take advantage of that, but it`s a pencil neck geek of a cable, I know I`m losing a lot of signal definition. So one, doesn`t someone make a stereo cable of good quality and two, if not, isn`t there a box I can use to run A/B from a single cable-I think it`s called an active box?

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skip, sometimes the best birthdays are the most boring.

Check that link above to Planet Waves site. The do make a stereo guitar cable. I couldn't find a listing for a stereo guitar cable on the other mfg's sites.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

You could always build your own, Skip. Switchcraft or Neutrik TRS connectors and a length of Mogami, Canare, or other high grade cable will do fine. You need skill to solder it together, but that's a skill you should learn now if you haven't already. ;)

Planet Waves seems to be building nice cables though, so for convenience...

Planet Waves - TRS instrument cables

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived