Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

touhgts about G3

MetalHed

finally G3 is back but now with yngwie wich do you preffer johson,petrucci or malmsteen

plus i want to know if there is a dvd about the 2002 tour of G3 with petrucci because i already have the one with eric johnson

why drink and drive when you can smoke a joint and fly!!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does that mean the line-up is Vai, Satriani and Malmsteen?

It would be very interesting to see that, and might give Yngwie a chance to make me eat my words (I've been a real Yngwie basher). I actually hope so, I'd rather have a world full of great music than an opportunity to gripe!

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Originally posted by CaevanO'Shite:

It would be very interesting to see that, and might give Yngwie a chance to make me eat my words (I've been a real Yngwie basher). I actually hope so, I'd rather have a world full of great music than an opportunity to gripe!

I don't hold you against it Kev, and I'm a pretty intense Yngwie fan, if you read my rebuttal in the thread.

Malmsteen would actually be really inetresting to see in G3. I wonder how he would cope with people as good as him, and if not better. I'd bet it give him an ego check, or at least he might realize others can play Paganini.

Shut up and play.

Originally posted by CaevanO'Shite:

Shut up and play.

Archived