Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Someone gonna introduce Jim Quinn?

James-Italy

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is Jim Quinn?

A big "Hey" :wave: (Southern for "Hi") anyway.

Hey James, I've been looking at your Harem. I'm Jealous! Definetly cooool :cool:

I may post my "Herd", in a millenium or so when I get time :rolleyes: . How do you do it? I do have some of the D-18 (for appraisal) and company photos of the Raven and Highway One, none of the (unusual combination) of the Ovation Legend.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your "Harem" (too many conotations to even start on them now).

Bye for now :wave: , Dave

Gotta' geetar... got the amp. There must be SOMEthing else I... "need".

I saw Jim Quinn is listed as a MOD here. I searched and saw he only had 1 post so far on SSS so I'm not sure who he is. Just being a curious George.

Dave,

Thank! It's pretty easy to post the stuff. I've got 2 websites so I just upload the digital photos to my website and then post the link. I need to get the photos of the Telecaster and JTM 45 uploaded.

Whoa... Just days after someone mentioned Lisa's name was still on the masthead despite few or no posts since Myles came onboard, Jim's name appears without explanation.

I, too, would like to know who's come on board to co-moderate this board.

Jim??? Jim Quinn?? Where are you?? Who are you?? ;):D

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Looking at the only post he made so far, it seems that Mr. Quinn is the new administrator of this site. I noticed this is the only forum where he's the co-moderator... so WELCOME!

If you're out there... let us know you care! :wave:

I hope this doesn't mean that Myles's real life situation is going to cause him to end his moderator status for us... that would be a tragic loss.

guitplayer

I'm still "guitplayer"!

Check out my music if you like...

http://www.michaelsaulnier.com

OH NO !! :eek:

Myles leave the Forum! :confused: It can't be! :mad:

Seriously (and the above WAS serious :D ), Myles, if you have to leave, I am sad, as I am sure you are. But there is life after the forum. No life after music, but after the forum, yes.

You guys probably know Jim Quinn better as "Mr. Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman." Gotta suck having such a famous spouse...

And, I'm sorry: Myles can't leave us. It's as simple as that!

None more black.

Jim Quinn, WELCOME! :wave:

I meant no disrespect for you, only lamenting the passing of an era.

I hope Myles will hang around to share his enormous knowledge of tubes and amps.

Again, Jim, Welcome, Dave the Dumbest

Hello all!

Sorry for the confusion. I am the systems administrator for the musicplayer forums. I have neither the time nor the expertise to moderate. My addition as a moderator was necessary to clear up a recent problem related to a malicious user. As far as I know, Myles is the moderator of this Forum, and Dendy is the administrator of all forums.

Hope that clears things up. If you have any questions or concerns, please send a message to Dendy, he is the main point of contact here. I only check the forums when necessary.

Originally posted by Jim Quinn:

"My addition as a moderator was necessary to clear up a recent problem related to a malicious user."

Hmmmnn... would that have been those posts with the virally-infected links?

Glad to hear from ya, thanks for poppin' in, don't be a stranger! -k

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Archived