Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Disneyland as a terrorist target.

Was reading the news today (Kansas City Star), and they mentioned that among possible targets the terrorists considered were the Sears Tower, the Great Mall in Minnesota...and...DISNEYLAND. I'm sorry. For anyone who blames this mess on our foreign policy...if they had hit DISNEYLAND... Motherfuckers.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It sure does suck having to change our happy go lucky American mindset.....the days of malt stands and car hops are all but over. Sad but true. I ain't gonna stop living, threat or not. I've cheated death this long, but I feel for the innocents....my kids...wife....etc. They haven't had the opportunities I've had to live. Thats what pisses me off.
Down like a dollar comin up against a yen, doin pretty good for the shape I'm in

[quote]Originally posted by strat0124: [b]It sure does suck having to change our happy go lucky American mindset.....the days of malt stands and car hops are all but over. Sad but true. I ain't gonna stop living, threat or not. I've cheated death this long, but I feel for the innocents....my kids...wife....etc. They haven't had the opportunities I've had to live. Thats what pisses me off.[/b][/quote] Not over, Strat...just sidetracked for the time being. I suppose to put things in perspective it would be good to talk to someone who lived in London in 1940.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived