Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

TEH CHICKS

pancho

Now few hours ago i was ready to quit but i said lets give it one last try and i managed to do the EM>AM>C fluently so i'm back:) Anyway i need further inspiration so my question is; Wich member of the band gets most chicks?Is it TEH DRUMMER,is it TEH BASS dude,is it teh ZINGER ,is it TEH Keyboard player Or Is it TEH GUITARIST?

I hope It's the guitarist!HA!Tell your Stories.

And pls check out my "Help the newb topic" cos i got a lot of questions that are unanswered! :evil:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, cool, Pancho...don't give up! Keep going. Sometimes you have to bump a topic back up to the top, or people will assume that you're done with it.

By the way, your English is much better than my Croatian, but it is "the" rather than "teh"

I'll check out your topic. Meanwhile...go on to FMaj7...then D7...keep working. Don't give up!

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Oh yeah...the chicks thing...

I dunno, that's what it's really about :D , at least to start. Or is it? Funny though, the chicks always go for the best looking guy in the band, and that was never me. HAHAHAHA...

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

I think it depends on the Chick. Back when I played in a band full time (and was single) there were all kinds of ladies around. Most that were attracted to band members did not discriminate between players but rather would go toward the one they were attracted to the most (looks?, personality?, I really don't know how they decided but it seemed like the guys who could throw out the bulls--t were more successful, at least in the short run). However, there was one air head I came to know who only went for drummers. No matter what band you were in this particular club, it you were the drummer, she wanted you. She was very attractive and you could look like gargantua but but I swear that as long as you had a pair of drum sticks, you were in. Go figure it.

A guitarist I was in a band with had one of those Steinberger guitars without the headstock. This guy had injured his index finger while doing carpentry work, so his ability was limnited. But he had perfected a certain way of sliding a note that, combined with the shape of the guitar...

well the chicks really liked it.

Yeah, Rock 'n' Roll has always been a sexually suggestive thing. That's what makes it GREAT!

Anyone remember the dance called "The Monkey", now that's MORE than just sexually SUGGESTIVE!

Dave

Gotta' geetar... got the amp. There must be SOMEthing else I... "need".

Archived