Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

fuzz!!!

pizzaguy

anybody knows a good fuzz pedal? i own a fuzz factory, wich is very good, but i wont use it in gigs, cos if i got stolen, then i can't afford another one. i own also, a XXL tech 21 for ovrdrive and i lost (Stolen) a fuzz face.

i want sumthing cheaper, or a good one, perhaps...

i've heard good things bout danelectro's feench toast and the big muff. for the price, i think i'll get the french toast. anybody know any other good one?

pizza rules dudes

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Boss ODB-3 (bass overdrive) give pretty good fuzz but for $80 it's not that great... The russian made Electro-Harmonix Big Muff sounds incredible. Just a GREAT sounding pedal but breaks more than any other pedal I've ever seen or heard about.

If you can find a Boss FZ-3 fuzz (not sure on number) Check Ebay. It was one of the best sounding fuzzes I've heard although it was a little noisy...

My #1 favorite fuzz? The Voodoo Labs Super Fuzz. Just amazing, rip your face off, hair raising, ignite your speaker fuzz while still remaining quite warm and musical. And it responds to the volume control perfectly. Sounds AMAZING! $110 More info and sound samples - Click here

Archived