Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hey Moderator. Is there any way you can delete someones posts for lack of intelligence? There is this fella, C.M., who is trying to particiapate in the discussion regarding the situation with Iraq and what to do with it. It has so far been a good discussion with informative and well nuanced statements from both sides. However, C.M. just doesn´t cut it so he has to resume to very primitive methods of arguing and therefore ruining the otherwise good tone here on the forum. I know that you from time to time step in and urge people to keep it clean and if things get bad, you delete posts. Could you please do us all the favor of deleting C.M.´s posts cause he aint smart enough to be here. OD

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by GT3: [b]There are many times when I've been infuriated by C.M on threads, but he just doesn't know any better ;) He brings some flava to the table, good or bad :wave: [/b][/quote]GT3. Maybe we could just keep him in the corner and when we get bored we could just blow a whistle or something and he will step out and say something stupid and we´d all have a good laugh :D , and then get back to business. Waddya say? OD

[quote]Originally posted by Mats_Olsson: [b]I'd say: ignore all posts from someone you don't respect. No replys, nothing. /Mats[/b][/quote]:thu: :thu: :thu: :thu: This would solve 99% of the problems here. But people just can't help themselves. I never post on any political or religious threads here anymore. Some people find them useful. I no longer do. To each [i](his/her/its)[/i] own.
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

<> And there you have it. Look, it's like driving. It's up to YOU to follow the speed limit; it's really an honor system, because the odds are a cop isn't around. Having me go delete-crazy would be like making sure there are 25 cops for every mile of road to catch each and every speeder. The criminal justice system doesn't have the bandwidth to deal with everyone who speeds, and I don't have the bandwidth to read every post.

Archived