Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Myles Rose, Co-Moderator of The Guitar Forum

kudyba

In case y'all haven't noticed, we've promoted Myles to Co-Moderator status. This guy, as indicated in the other thread, simply rocks and knows his stuff...if you guys want me to update the description of the forum, please let me know as well...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations Mr. Rose. We hope you're new responsibilities as co-moderator won't affect our ability to glean what ever amp info we need from your massive memory bank.

You're a real credit to the forum scene.

As some of the boys say...MiLeS rHuLeZ!

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Thanks to all of you here.

I'll try to stay as impartial as an old coot like me is able to, and try to keep this as helpful as possible.

If you get into trouble and need step by step help on some issue, and your problem is not that applicable to the rest of the folks, feel free to write me an email, and we will go through it "offline" so to speak.

I work in the evenings a lot in a number of studios, so sometimes my schedule and availablity can be spotty. I also work with some touring folks when they are in the part of the country, but can usually find a laptop somewhere, so it should never be more than two or three days before you get an email response back from me.

I find people working their way up, those that play for the fun of it, those just curious, etc., are the best folks to work with. Its a lot of fun for me to pass along what ever I know. When you work with the people in the business, it is always in a rush, on a deadline, and you have to deal with all their levels of management and accounting folks. Frankly, I'd rather fix an amp in my living room for a 19 year old who does not have any money, then be asked to mis-adjust Kenny Wayne's amps so they distort faster, and then get a check from Louisana down the road.

Again, thank you to all of you.

Regards,

Myles S. Rose

www.guitaramplifierblueprinting.com

www.la-economy.blogspot.com

www.facebook.com/mylesr

www.twitter.com/myles111us

Archived