Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Catch Phrase Of The Week-"That's Old Skool"

You can use this phrase anywhere, for instance, on this forum right now-MasterLink Classic, yeah, that's old school, or, roses for Valentine's Day, yeah old school, or, US Hypocrisy, yeah that's old school, or, Music Was Better, yeah old school, or, Leprechauns, that's old school. The reason I like catch phrases is because then, I don't have to think, I just repeat the phrase and laugh, yeah......, that's old school.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"That's old skool" [i]is[/i] old skool as far as catch phrases go. Get with the times, Wewus. Stop being so old skool. And to prove how old skool you are, you must spell it with a "k". That's how we did it back in the day. You know, when things were old skool. - Jeff

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]You can use this phrase anywhere, for instance, on this forum right now-MasterLink Classic, yeah, that's old school, or, roses for Valentine's Day, yeah old school, or, US Hypocrisy, yeah that's old school, or, Music Was Better, yeah old school, or, Leprechauns, that's old school. The reason I like catch phrases is because then, I don't have to think, I just repeat the phrase and laugh, yeah......, that's old school.[/b][/quote]Yeah, buddy. Dang, Kilroy beat me to it. I'm slow on the draw today...
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived