Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Audio Switcher

gtr

Ok, here is my question.

Looking for anyone who has experience with a midi audio switcher. Specifically the Rocktron Patchmate, Digital music Ground Control, or the Bradshaw (CAE) 2X4. Looking to get my rack together and even put a few pedals in the rack, so need a switcher that can turn loops on and off etc.

Any opinions on these? I would probably be using a midi foot controller I already have to send the midi signal out.

Do you get the "midi delay" when you switch like you get in processors?

Do any of these have the ability to act as an A/B box also?

Thanks for suggestions -

jeff

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there gtr.

I have the rocktron unit that you are talkin`about, and have worked alot , but never owned the Cae unit...to control these units I have the RS-10 also from the magic hands of Bob Bradshaw...(he Designed the Rocktron)

I have nothing bad to say about these 2 units...THEY ROCK...No delay thats worth a while...Midi delay..??? not to sure what you mean `bout that...I have never had any problems with midi delay...only internal delay in some prossesors..like the Eventide H-3000 specialy designed for guitarists...(the one with the red knops)

A/B box ???..Like to a/b different amp inputs..???...yes go ahead..no problemo..

Best regards

axis

This message has been edited by axis on 10-24-2001 at 11:18 AM

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.>>Søren kirkegaard>

Archived