Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Bottlerockets

strat0124

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll check with bassist Robert Kearns and find out if there's any truth to the rumor. I'm sure he would know! FYI - Robert has been touring as a member of guitarist Chris Duarte's band - a group that's definitely worth checking out! Also in the band is drummer Jason Patterson, who played with Robert in Cry Of Love - a group which included guitarist Audley Freed, who is now a member of the Black Crowes.

Originally posted by Lisa:

I'll check with bassist Robert Kearns and find out if there's any truth to the rumor. I'm sure he would know! FYI - Robert has been touring as a member of guitarist Chris Duarte's band - a group that's definitely worth checking out! Also in the band is drummer Jason Patterson, who played with Robert in Cry Of Love - a group which included guitarist Audley Freed, who is now a member of the Black Crowes.

Oh yeah Lisa....seen him in Austin several times. I was hoping Storyville would take off, they have such a unique sound, very cool. Thanks for the reply......I have the weekend off, so I am seriously chilling. Take care.

Down like a dollar comin up against a yen, doin pretty good for the shape I'm in

Archived