Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

More Toys

BK_dup2

Alright everyone,

Had to share my delight with you.

Just bought a '62 Reissue Bluesbreaker. It has been modded to the hilt by Alan at the Ampshop in the Valley. Damn thing sounds amazing.

I also just traded for a XLSC-1000 Lee Jackson combo. I should get it this week. Lee is truly an amp guru IMO.

Hey Where the hell is Simon? How is he?

Best

BK

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BK:

Alright everyone,

Had to share my delight with you.

Just bought a '62 Reissue Bluesbreaker. It has been modded to the hilt by Alan at the Ampshop in the Valley. Damn thing sounds amazing.

I also just traded for a XLSC-1000 Lee Jackson combo. I should get it this week. Lee is truly an amp guru IMO.

Hey Where the hell is Simon? How is he?

Best

BK

Yo BK

Here am I green with envy, new toys huh? and good ones. I've just bought myself a Danelectro in hideous blue plastic koreas finest, hmmn don't know about that but i surely like it!!

How ya keeping bro long time no hear, hope all is cool with you and yours man.

Simon http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/smile.gif

...remember there is absolutely no point in talking about someone behind their back unless they get to hear about it...

Yo Simon,

Everything is really good. I have started to work with a prodution company here in LA that handles quite a few big country artists. That suits me just fine given my Texas background.

A Blue Dano- Looks good on Ya!

A buddy of mine (another Brit) just bought a Blue 12 String Dano. He loves it. I tracked some slide parts with it and really dug it. If you find the right one you can really get some nice tones!

How is Kahn!

Haven't been lurking on the boards much. Been too busy. Its nice to come see whats on everyones mind.

looks like the same cast of characters all of which are great!

BTW:The support from Merry ole England has been really uplifting. Your Tony Blair seems like a real standup chap.

Toodle Pip http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

BK

Archived