Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

newby

NO USE FOR A NAME

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give you good reasons to stay?

The beer is cold.

The women are hot.

The steak is great.

The water is fine.

I expect that with a first post such as yours you probably won't be sticking around anyhow. We see our share of folks who pass on through. I couldn't really understand your post, but it looked as though you said this site isn't as popular as Harmony Central. Steely Dan isn't as popular as Ricky Martin, either. 'Nuff said. See ya, if you stick around long enough to actually read this reply...

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

This is a tight club. We got our own chemistry. If you think you fit in, go for it. If this ain't yer bag, we can dig that too.

We're pretty lucky to have moderators who are highly recognized in the industry. And these guys will always talk to you if you give them the respect they deserve.

Peace

This message has been edited by Cereal on 07-20-2001 at 08:45 PM

As I suspected, "NO USE" hasn't re-posted. I suspect he was just trolling around trying to get folks to come over to Harmony Central. If I'm gonna do that, I'd better practice...

TOOL SUCKS!

NO WAY, DUDE, TOOL RULES!

Three sets of 10-12 reps oughta get me in shape. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by NO USE FOR A NAME:

give me reasons to stay!

This is the only online guitar forum I've found that isn't overrun by 16-year-old Korn fans who think that the 7-string is a new invention.

Hmmm... mature, knowledgeable, experienced musicians. What a concept! http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Scott

(just another cantankerous bastard)

NYFAN seems named after a little known punk band from the early 90's. Perhaps his views are alot wider than korn and tool, but maybe not wide enough for steely dan. Or maybe I'm up in the night. Anyhoo, he'll learn the ropes or never return and we'll probably not know the difference either way. Carry on then!

Matt

No matter how good something is, there will always be someone blasting away on a forum somewhere about how much they hate it.

Archived