Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Acoustic Mirror Impulses

Anderton Wrote [quote]As to freeware acoustic impulses, there are a bunch on the Sonic Foundry site [/quote]Got all those and and the ones you can find with google. Anybody know of any others.

"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -- John Adams

"I am a senior member, and thereby entilted to all the privileges and rights accorded said status"

-- NBR

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would you like a TCM3000? Would you like a Quantec Yardstick? Would you like a Lexicon MPX-500? Would you like a heap of other stuff? Then go here... [url=http://www.memi.com/echochamber/responses/index.html]Impulse Responses[/url] No need to say thanks..... Just send me money and women! :D
"WARNING!" - this artificial fruit juice may contain traces of REAL FRUIT!!

[quote]Originally posted by Rowan: [b]Would you like a TCM3000? :D [/b][/quote]I'm not worthy! 20's OK? Blonde or Brunette? lliB

"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -- John Adams

"I am a senior member, and thereby entilted to all the privileges and rights accorded said status"

-- NBR

Archived