Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Vox Tone Bender?

Lee Flier

I definitely prefer a guitar straight through an amp. Tone benders didn't come out til '66 or '67. Page when he was doing sessions was using Maestro in '65 because they were the only fuzz pedals out.

Buddy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOOHOO!!!

Well, the UPS man just brought my Tone Bender a few minutes ago (thanks again to this great forum and the cool guy I bought it from! http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif)! Of course I took it right down to the studio and cranked it up thru the Fender Pro with the Les Paul. All I can say is, this thing SMOKES!! It's just what I wanted. Boy is it nasty! All the high end you could want. I am a happy camper!

Gtrmac, I have some of the Ed Sullivan stuff that I got from a private collector a looong time ago. However, quite a bit of Stones footage from Ed Sullivan is available on the Stones documentary home video "25x5". And it's a lot better quality than the other videos I have. Check it out if you get a chance!

You gotta love the Internet. I seek out an obscure piece of gear and not only find it, and it kicks ass, but I get to have a great discussion with y'all too!

--Lee

Archived