Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Roland 2007 NAMM Products

burningbusch

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not surprising, since we saw the new V-synth GT. Kudos to Roland for announcing it early

Conspicuous absence: no new SRX

Disappointing and not a good sign . Is Roland bailing out on new expansions just like Yamaha and Korg ?

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

Originally posted by GregC:

Conspicuous absence: no new SRX

Disappointing and not a good sign . Is Roland bailing out on new expansions just like Yamaha and Korg ?

I don't think so. The recently announced E-80 arranger keyboard has 2 SRX slots, which is one more than the flagship G-70. Unlike Yamaha's PLG mess, the SRX boards are popular and well supported.

Busch.

Thanks, Busch!

Find 600 of my jazz piano arrangements and tutorials for educational purposes at patreon.com/HarryLikas Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book."

Originally posted by mate_stubb:

Ah Zero, I can see you are a Photoshop Friday devotee.

;)

The rest of the site is fairly meanspirited, but the Photoshop ninjas there are second to none.

"For instance" is not proof.

Clavguy, I was going to try to pull the pics from my Firefox cache and post them but I guess my settings are a tad too aggressive for that. :(

I'll be interested to see if the Deluxe Reverb and/or Bassman pedals from Boss sound anything close to their namesakes. (Oops! Wrong forum! :D )

John

GP sacred cow of the year: Jimmy Vaughan

Archived