Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Awesome

vicsant

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice! It's nice to see that the tradition of Michael Hedges lives on.

Gregg - totally agree about Phil Keaggy. He's amazing! Did you see him recently, or back in the Glass Harp days? They used to play here in Cincy quite a bit at a place called the Ludlow Garage. He was just a kid then, and already a monster player.

Reality is like the sun - you can block it out for a time but it ain't goin' away...

Originally posted by kad:

Very nice! It's nice to see that the tradition of Michael Hedges lives on.

Gregg - totally agree about Phil Keaggy. He's amazing! Did you see him recently, or back in the Glass Harp days? They used to play here in Cincy quite a bit at a place called the Ludlow Garage. He was just a kid then, and already a monster player.

I saw him about 10 years ago with Wes king and Scott Dente at a large church concert. Phil started the show off solo as a Power single .the dude is truly amazing .

Originally posted by linwood:

Thanks for that! I love that type of stuff. Better go get my L. Juber dadgad lessons out and woodshed.

Hey Linwood ,I have a video of Phil teaching dadgad .would you like to have it.

I would love it!! I saw Phil with Glass Harp in the late '60's/early '70's. I've been playing guitar since I was a kid and hold one everyday. As I remember, the first tune I learned was Ticket to Ride. I'm not a good player, by any means, but that hasn't stopped me on keys either. Funny... my kid just left to go to GC to pick us up sets of new strings. He and I are gonna track some stuff this afternoon.

Originally posted by linwood:

I would love it!! I saw Phil with Glass Harp in the late '60's/early '70's. I've been playing guitar since I was a kid and hold one everyday. As I remember, the first tune I learned was Ticket to Ride. I'm not a good player, by any means, but that hasn't stopped me on keys either. Funny... my kid just left to go to GC to pick us up sets of new strings. He and I are gonna track some stuff this afternoon.
First off Linwood, you are a very humble and modest man. I've heard you play dude

Okay,I got a big box of guitar vids and books that I was gonna sell on Ebay someday. I'll pull the PK vid and mail it to you. PM me with your snail mail addy. All I ask is you continue posting some of the great stuff like Stevie Wonder tracks and Earth ,Wind and Fire intro cuts.

Archived