Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Glad to see the regulars are still here...

I had lost this board for a while. Good to come back and see the excellent group is still here. I had a new baby girl, so the last 8 months has been a little busy. (She is SO wonderful!) Anyway, I'm still working on my garage conversion. I'm getting real close to having an operating studio again. The former spare bedroom was the studio, but now it's my little bird's room. I haven't been able to doing any real recording for the last 10 months or so, so I'm really itching to get back in the fold. Not being able to create on a full time basis can be a bit neurosis inducing. :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome back Stranger!! Take good care about the little girl :thu:
The alchemy of the masters moving molecules of air, we capture by moving particles of iron, so that the poetry of the ancients will echo into the future.

Yeah, I will. It's funny, having a kid will completely change everything you know. I was never 100% gung ho to have a kid. We've been married ten years and just had our first child. Now we're both wondering what we were thinking. There are miracles. I have been blessed enough to be able to enjoy one everyday.

Coolio! :) I used to think I wasn't a kid person, but now they're some of my very favorite people! My daughter is amazing to watch (6 years now!) and now I get to experience it again, but different, with my son (1 yr.). I find myself enjoying other peoples' kids too. It's just fun to see little tiny people discovering the world around them! They're usually very sweet - uncolored by all that judgemental crap we get saddled with as we grow up. They are truly a source of beauty & joy like no other. I know what you mean about being out of the recording loop, though. I find that I don't have much time at all for it these days :( but I do what I can to keep the fire burning, and I know that as they get a bit older I'll be able to take more time & hopefully even share it with them. Congrats to you & your wife, and to your baby girl too for having parents who love her.

Congrats Stranger. My little one just turned 4 years old. Boy how time flies! I had been waiting for years for us to have a baby, and she's been everything I could have imagined and so much more! BTW, she's the short one in the purple dress. (They hit 3 - 4 and most every girl wants to be a Disney princess! :D ) [img]http://members.aol.com:/neilbergmn/snowwhite.jpg[/img]

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

[quote]Originally posted by the stranger: [b]While I'm at, I'd like to wish the best for everybody's kids here. :thu: ALL HAIL THE LITTLE PEOPLE![/b][/quote]Not to mention Grandkids!! :D :D :D Congrats on your baby! Almost 8 months ago I became a Grandpappy! Little Preston Hoffman is the apple of his Gramps' eye!
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Hi, I don't think we've met before. I'm Patrick. You'll either like me, or you won't...there's no grey area. As for the kid, congrats, and good luck...I hear those things can be rough. I personally don't want one til I'm at least 70, that way I don't have to see it screw itself up like I did :D . Anywho, welcome back...you've missed a lot. :thu:

Thanks, Paul! She is quite a blessing. Wewus, according to Lilly, that's, "Heigh-Ho Guys", to you! And no, she moved out to live with that Prince. She was also kind of put off by the graffiti that said, "Once you've had seven, there's no other heaven!" ([i]Little perverts![/i])

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived