Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Seriously, what's wrong with off-topic Doors threads asking Dave Bryce for advice?

Darren Landrum

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Cydonia:

Originally posted by Jazzwee:

Although Soundscape's looks longer because of the cut and paste approach.

If there are prizes for the highest number of quotes per day since registered, you and Soundscape are pretty sure to get medals. :)

Dr. Dreamer (and myself?) could possibly get nominations for the best pics of demoiselles. Tom (Is There Gas In The Car?) wins gold for the nicest pics of farm animals and a special trophy for the best real men bédaine (belly) of the year, thanks to Google. :P;)

Yes you can blame me for long posts. But I am NOWHERE NEAR soundscape in quantity. May I remind you, that soundscape LEFT US for several months. So during the time he's been here, I could not possibly post anywhere near his daily total. Even Tom (Gas) would beat me soundly.

Thus Soundscape is the absolute winner in daily volume. Speech! Speech!

Hamburg Steinway O, Crumar Mojo, Nord Electro 4 HP 73, EV ZXA1

Originally posted by MidLifeCrisis:

quote:
Originally posted by Cydonia:

[ Tom (Is There Gas In The Car?) wins gold for the nicest pics of farm animals and a special trophy for the best real men bédaine (belly) of the year, thanks to Google. :P;)

Cydonia gets the annual Sven Golly award for best use of Google search within a thread. :wave: Hi Tom ......Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaahhaaaa!

I've always wondered why theres no gay and lesbian members section at musicplayer...

I'm neither gay nor lesbian but I'm concerned about the discrimination...

In these times we need to be concerned about discrimination.. therefore I also suggest special muslim, jewish and christian sections... though preferably with a high wall between them all...

Also can we have a special Dave Horne section? Or can we simply have Dave Horne sectioned? :D

Hey! You people are not allowed to have fun here! These forums are for serious questions and topics only. Stuff like "Here's a video of [keyboard player]" that mutates as to why or why not this player sucks, various sharing GAS threads, musical or technical questions posted by newbies with one post who are never heard from again, buying advice questions from newbies who didn't notice the READ MEs at the top of the forum and who didn't search the teeny search link, and what chord is this and do chords even exist.

Any deviation from these sorts of things will result in reprimands from you-know-who who will say (once again), you-know-what.

:D

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Originally posted by soundscape:

"What do people who like Kenny G listen to?"

http://www.music-map.com/kenny+g.html

(Hmm, Dr. John is on that page...)

Removes all validity then. I like Dr. John and know several who do, and none of them nor I like Kenny G.

Weird how if you put in "Dr. John" that Kenny G doesn't appear. I'm way more in agreement with that way.

Steve (Stevie Ray)

"Do the chickens have large talons?"

Did Tony Micelli and Angela Bower ever actually consummate who the boss was? What's the average rainfall in the Amazon basin? Do great white sharks experience orgasms?

ivorycj

Main stuff: Yamaha CP88 | Korg Kronos 2 73 | Kurzweil Forte 7 | 1898 Steinway I

Originally posted by Darren Landrum:

No, and you can't make me! :P

Oh yeah? Well if you don't relinquish your crown forthwith, we'll have to call in The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse: Kenny G, Yanni, John Tesh and Michael Bolton to serenade you! Ya think you can take it wise guy? :eek:

And when the Lamb opened the third seal,

I saw, I saw the third horse.

The horseman had a balance.

And when the Lamb opened the fourth seal,

I saw the fourth horse.

The horseman was the pest.

:D

At least, I think that's how it goes. Demis Roussos could be hard to understand sometimes. ;)

Darren Landrum

666 was a great album at the time. I still have the vinyl (for those who know what it means). Geez... I must be old. :)

Vangelis uses a pretty weird synth on a few tracks. I don't think there was any Moog available in 1969 in Europe. He probably used some obscure brand prototype.

Originally posted by ivorycj:

Did Tony Micelli and Angela Bower ever actually consummate who the boss was?

AN-gel-uh, Sa-MAN-tuh, Moan-uh

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Archived