Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Interpreter Needed

SpaceNorman

Howdy all...a newbie here who is happy as can be to have stumbled onto the forum. I've already gleaned some useful tips from the posts I've read.

I'm curious about one thing though.... the word "GAS" seems to have special meaning on the forum (one that's apparently VERY different than the "special" meaning it has around my place).

Can somebody help me out with that one?

Thanks!

The SpaceNorman :freak:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've stumbled across a few pics already - definitely more than a couple of toys addicts here! It's interesting to see the diversity in equipment tastes. There's alot of conversations about instrument models that I've never had a chance to touch (Kurzweil, Nord and a few others). It seems that it's all Yamaha, Roland and Korg around here.

Hey, since I'm getting an orientation to the forum - any chance somebody can explain the various memberships? What's the difference between "regular" vs "gold" vs "Hall of Fame" membership?

Thanks in advance for the education!

The Spacenorman :freak:

The SpaceNorman :freak:

Originally posted by SpaceNorman:

I've stumbled across a few pics already - definitely more than a couple of toys addicts here!

Yep, you gotta wonder if a few haven't maxxed out all their credit cards on this stuff. ;)

Originally posted by SpaceNorman:

Hey, since I'm getting an orientation to the forum - any chance somebody can explain the various memberships? What's the difference between "regular" vs "gold" vs "Hall of Fame" membership?

It just relates to the number of posts you've made. More than 2000 = "Hall of Fame."

Number of posts. You get to be senior pretty quickly. Gold is 500 posts, platinium 1000, I'm pretty sure. I think this is explained under the faq, next to search at the top of the page.

Oh, and welcome aboard.

--wmp

Archived