Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

access virus or...

thomas_crown

i went to a store to ask about synthesizers..now,before i go in my mind there were 2 scenarios.1)to buy a used ensoniq asr 10 and then maybe go for a korg triton or 2)buy the access virus synth..i must say that i wanna make drum n bass +jungle music+a little bit of techno...i must also say that in the store the price for the access virus is 2500euro which means around 3000$....any opinions on how to decide?
tony gorila aka thomas crown

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
$3000 is way too much. If you want hardware, for that much money you can get a Korg Triton Extreme, match it with a Virus Classic and have money left over. I have both of these, and honestly, the Virus has been in the closet for quite a few months and will probably end up on eBay. Software and computers are finally becomming powerfull enough and stable enough to draw me away.

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

Originally posted by thomas_crown:

i went to a store to ask about synthesizers..now,before i go in my mind there were 2 scenarios.1)to buy a used ensoniq asr 10 and then maybe go for a korg triton or 2)buy the access virus synth..i must say that i wanna make drum n bass +jungle music+a little bit of techno...i must also say that in the store the price for the access virus is 2500euro which means around 3000$....any opinions on how to decide?

Get which ever set up you like best. You know your needs better than anyone.

Begin the day with a friendly voice A companion, unobtrusive

- Rush

Archived